chapter 12

Logan's POV:

   Oliver and Nolan left me in charge of decorating everything for tonight and asking adam to be our boyfriend. I slid out from under adam and went to the backyard where I had laid down some fairy lights, and rose petals. I started hanging up the lights over the backyard and grabbed a handful of rose petals and spread them out leading from the back door to the patio in the back of our backyard.

    I went back in after getting everything ready and ran to the living room and woke nolan and oliver up " Go get ready. Wear one of your suits, I'll tell Adam to go put something fancy on." I watched as they both got up and went upstairs to get ready. I walked over to the couch and lightly brushed the hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead " Wake up sweetie." "Mmm~ nuuuu." I hear Adam groan. "Come on sweetie we have a surprise for you." I say as I rub his back softly.

    He jumps up. "What's the surprise??" He questions getting excited. "If I told you what it was it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I chuckle seeing how excited he is. "Nu I guess not" he says pouting. "Go get dressed sweetie. Wear a dress or a suit whatever you want." I say smiling at him.

    He runs off without another word to his room upstairs. I head up and go to see how Oliver and Nolan are doing. They were both in towels picking out a suit. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and when I got out I picked a normal black and white suit, so did Oliver and Nolan.

    I head out of the room to Adam's room and knocked on the door " Meet us out back sweetie." I yell into the room I hear a " Ok dada!" From the other side of the door. I walk down the stairs with Oliver and Nolan. We head out back and walk over to the patio.

   I had put out candles on the railing and placed rose petals everywhere on the patio too. We got up on the patio and I stood in the middle of Oliver and Nolan. "You guys ready?" I ask them. "Yes." Both of them reply and I kiss both of them.

    After a few minutes after it got dark we watched as the back door opened and revealed a handsome, sexy, man coming out and walking to us on the rose petals. He was wearing a Blue suit and his cheeks glew bright red when he saw us.

    He walked up to us and we all reached for his hands. We held his hands and looked at him up and down " You look amazing." We all said at the same time smiling. "Hehe thank you." Adam says as he lets go of our hands and spins. We all chuckle at how adorable he is.

    Me, Oliver, and Nolan let out a sigh and smile at Adam." So, we've known each other for over a year," I begin. "And well, me, Logan, and Nolan, would like to know," Oliver continues. "If you, Adam, would like to be our official boyfriend." Nolan finishes.

   Adam's face lights up as he smiles really big and jumps up and down as he screams " Yes, yes, yessss!!!" We all laugh and he pulls us in and kisses us all.

   That night we watched the stars, made dinner together and ate it together, and fell asleep in each others arms once again. God I love all these men, I don't know where I'd be without them.