chapter 2

"you just gonna stare at us all day? We'd kinda like to have our fun" the one with the brown hair says. I snap back out of my thoughts "fun? Where am I? What happened?" I say as the two men come to the bed and both sit on opposite sides of each other.

  "Since we haven't formally introduced ourselves my name's nolan" says the guy with the dark brown hair "and that is my boyfriend logan" he continues saying.

  "I'm adam" I say as I look down at my naked body with my cock already hard just from hearing their voices. The two men look at my hard cock already getting hard themselves.

  "The reason you're here is cause we thought you'd be the perfect person to suit our needs" logan says as he bites his lip and rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

  "If I were untied I could suit your needs a lot better I'm not going to run you all are to sexy to run from and you've already got me hard. So why would I leave?" I say to the two men

  Nolan grabs my 7 inch cock and slowly starts jerking it off while logan watches and rubs his cock through his pants. I moan a little bit. Logan takes off his clothes damn he's sexy as hell his outlined abs and his hard 9 inch cock. He gets on top of me and places his cock in my mouth and starts mouth fucking me.

   Nolan gets up and takes off his clothes and unties my feet then grabs lube and lubes up my asshole and his dick getting in-between my legs and slipping his 8 inch length inside me and slowly starts fucking me while I still have Logan's cock inside my mouth moaning.

  Logan starts jerking me off while his cock is in my mouth and Nolan is fucking my ass harder with every thrust.