24

The white haired girl was sitting on San's bed staring at her fingers.

She started to lose hope of getting out of here. Everything was just weird.

a knock on the door made the girl snap out of her thought.

"Y/n~ Hongjoong Hyung wanna see you~" Wooyoung spoke in a singsong voice.

She sighed knowing what was going to happen.

"Aren't you scared?" The guy asked when he saw the female got up and walked to his captain's office.

"Scared of what?"

"Hyung and his anger issue?"

"He's not gonna hurt me,"

Wooyoung smirked at the confident girl.

"Or so you thought..." he whispered but the lady in front of him didn't hear it.

Once they arrived at the office, wooyoung immediately pushed the girl inside and left causing the girl to be startled.

"That was not nice of him," Hongjoong spoke without sparing a glance at her. He was sitting in his desk like usual while reading some papers that she had no idea of.

Y/n notice he no longer had long hair.

'So he cut off his mullet huh?' She thought.

"Yes I cut it off, do you want to me to cut your hair off too so we could be a short haired couple?" He smirked and looked at the girl.

Her hands immediately grabbed her long white hair preventing him from touching not even a strand of her hair.

"So my little girl decided to be naughty behind my back... should she be punished?" Hongjoong's asked.

'Dang it wooyoung! What did he tell him?!' Y/n thought.

"No?" She replied.

"Why did you agree to him?"

"Because..."

"Because?"

She tried to think of some reasonable excuses but her mouth blurted out the words before her brain could fully process.

"Because I love him,"

Fuck.

Hongjoong just stared at the girl with a perplexed face.

"You? Love him?"

"Yes?"

"You don't sound so sure yourself," Hongjoong smirked.

"Tell me, did he threaten you with something?" He asked.

Y/n could see concerns in his face at this point she just wanted to throw herself in his embrace and told him everything but that would be a dumb move.

She was more comfortable with hongjoong than san but if hongjoong found out her little secret surely she wouldn't be able to see the sun again.

"No,"

"Too bad I've already claimed you first," hongjoong smirked. He suddenly appeared in front of the girl in a blink of an eye which caused the female to startle.

"You've never asked me to be yours?" She wanted to curse at herself because of her nervousness every sentences came out like a question.

"I never ask babe if i want it i'll take it," he whispered and stroked her face with his thumb.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It was night time. Seonghwa had came to give Y/n her tea like usual.