18

*knock knock*

Y/n knocked on the door that belonged to one and only leader Kim Hongjoong but she didn't get any response.

She waited for a little longer but nothing happened so she decided to go in without permission. she didn't see hongjoong sitting in his usual spot which was behind his glamorous desk.

"what are you doing here?"

the white haired girl turned around met a small (still bigger than her) figure sitting on his red sofa with one leg crossed over another while his hands were holding a newspaper and he had glasses on. he looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

'oh damn so hAwt'

"thank you," he smirked. Y/n's face flushed due to the embarrassment.

hongjoong placed his newspaper on the small coffee table in front of him but he didn't break the eye contact as he was demanding for an answer.

"uhh are you okay?" Y/n asked.

"if Seonghwa asked you to look after me then tell him i'm all good, you may leave," he went back to reading and didn't even spare her a glance.

she didn't know why her heart clenched when hongjoong gave her the cold shoulder. she thought maybe she was so used to him being friendly to her.

"no, seonghwa didn't, i come here on my own," she told the man who was still ignoring her. when she didn't receive any response, she made her way to the male and plopped herself down next to him. her hands snatched the newspaper from the leader causing him to glare at her but she didn't flinch nor scared even a bit.

"why are you being like this all of sudden?"

"being like what?"

"see? what's wrong with you?"

"why do i have to explain myself?"

"what did i even do wrong?!"

"..." hongjoong stayed quiet.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You wanna know what you did wrong?" Hongjoong finally spoke up.

"What?"

"This!"

He grabbed both of her hands and pulled her closer to him before roughly crashing his lips on hers. Y/n's eyes widened and she tried to pull away but the man didn't budge.

Soon Hongjoong broke the kiss and let her go.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Now you know what you did wrong," hongjoong went back to reading but Y/n pulled the newspaper out of his hand again and threw it somewhere.

"Kim Hongjoo-"

"You kissed him!" He glared.

"I didn't! He kissed me!"

"But you still let him kiss you!"

"You're unbelievable! So what? What if he kissed me?!who are you to be angry?!"

Hongjoong smirked.

"Who am i~? Well~ starting from now on... You're MINE!"

Y/n looked at him in horror

"Stop joking around! This isn't funny!" She spat.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes before grabbing her face with one hand and made her look into his eyes.

"I'm not joking, I can't hold it anymore Y/N, I've been wanting to have you since the day you stepped into this house!"

"You can't just claim me as yours! I'm not an object!"

"Oh yeah my house my rules, Listen to what I little one if you don't wanna be punished," he whispered. His face was too close to her she could even feel his hot breath fanning her face.

"What are you gonna do if I don't listen to you hub? You don't own me!"

"You won't like it when I'm angry... don't test my patience Y/N,"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up! Don't even let anyone else touch you and that includes CHOI FUCKING SAN!"

Y/n looked at him in disbelief. He had completed went from a soft kind leader to a crazy horny ass man that she couldn't recognize.

She immediately left the room not wanting to deal with the angry leader.

She had to get out of here as soon as possible and that meant she had to find the bunny but where and how?Suddenly she bumped into a red haired man.

"Shoot! Sorry!" She apologized.

"It's okay," a deep voice replied. She recognized that voice instantly.

"Mingi! Where are you going?" She asked the taller male.

"I'm going to the town to deal with some uh businesses,"

His answered made the girl's ears perked up. Going to town? That meant he got out of this manor. She had never explored the outside world ever since she came here. Maybe if she tagged along she could see what it was like out there and perhaps she could even find Mr Bunny... The only way to get her out of here.

She tried to distract herself from thinking about the plan because mingi could read her mind.

"Can I tag along?"

The red head looked at her with unsure expression.

"Uh I don't know? Only if hongjoong hyung allows it..."

"Why him!?"

"His house his rules," he shrugged.

"Isn't this your house either?"

"Yes, our house to be exact but he is the leader and I'm just being an obedient child by listening to my hyung well,"

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I've been here for weeks, it's getting boring I wanna explore," she tried to convince him but the tAller male just shook his head.

"No, I don't think hyu-"

"I allow it," a voice spoke from behind.

The two of them turned to look at the owner.

"You do?"

"Well she wants it so I shall grant it, everything for my princess," hongjoong smirked while eyeing the white haired girl who was giving him a death stare.

"Hey I'm the princess here!" Mingi protested.

"Not anymore,"