19

Sorry guys I barely have time to write ;-; slow update

The white haired girl was now walking side to side with the tall male who claimed to be a princess.

She had expected the town to be colorful, lively, surrounded by many tall modern buildings but it was completely opposite from what she had thought.

The town was dead silent. No sign of any living creatures. The buildings weren't exactly new and modern like in her worlds.

Even the sky wasn't exactly that bright like at the mansion, the atmosphere was so stiff and dark. She felt like she just entered another world.

"Why is it so quiet?" She asked.

"It has always been like this, People here are more lively at night," Mingi replied while walking to god know where.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"I'm going to a meet a friend of ours to talk about some businesses," The taller male replied.

They continued walking to the house of Mingi's friend. She had no idea what business he was talking about and she had no right to ask him.

"Oh by the way you can't enter her house," mingi informed.

"Why?"

"It's forbidden for you to enter the house, not just hers but everyone's...except the mansion tho," He said.

Y/n was puzzled. Why wasn't she allowed to the house? Then where would she be if he left her?

"We're here," Mingi announced.

The house was just the same like the other she had seen here.

"You can wait for me outside I won't take long... oh Quick reminder, 1.DON'T enter anybody's house 2.always watch your back, 3. Don't wander around by yourself, 4.if you see someone comes out of their house, STAY under the sun and scream my name, got it?"

The white haired girl nodded her head despite not understanding what kind of rules was this.

Mingi entered his friend's house leaving the female all alone. She was sitting on a bench and there was a roof above her which sheltered her from the sun so she couldn't get sunburned.

"What is this world, really," she mumbled while looking at her surroundings.

Suddenly her eyes spotted a white fur that she remembered clearly.

Rabbit...

"Mr.Rabbit!! Wait!" She quickly sprinted toward the white creature who was running away from her.

"Mr.Rabbit!!!!" She called out.

She was chasing the white talking-rabbit without noticing her surroundings.

"RABBIT STOP!" She yelled and this time the rabbit finally stopped and turned around to look at her.

"You're the one who took me here! You need to get me out of here!" She demanded.

"I can't," the rabbit looked down.

She looked at him in disbelief

"What do you mean you can't?! You're the only one who can get me out of here!"

"I said I can't I'm sorry! If I betray them they'll boil me in a boiling water alive!"

Y/n frowned.Who the hell would be so cruel?

"Who are they?"

"I can't t-"

Suddenly the two of them heard a rustling of the leaves near. ThAt was when the female realized she was in the middle of forest and even worse she couldn't spot the sun.

"I have to go!" The rabbit ran away leaving the girl confused and scared.

Now that she was on her own she started to be conscious of her own surroundings. The rustling sound didn't stop. Moreover the cold wind didn't help, instead it made the situation much more scarier for her.

"Who are you!?" She decided to speak up.

"If I'm going to die now might as well know who my killer is, don't wanna die as a coward," she mumbled to herself.

The rustling stopped. She waited for an attack but nothing happened. She knew it so damn well that that she couldn't let her guard down because her situation right now was similar to the scene in a thriller movie she had watched back in her own world.

"Just fucking come out and attack I'm too lazy to wait," she spoke loudly.

The rustling was back but this time she spotted a person... not a person but 2.

To her surprise, it was no other than Mingi. She sighed in relief. She thought it was a random psychopath living in a forest.

"Wow didn't know you could curse," Mingi said while walking to Y/n with a mysterious person behind him.

"You scared the poop outta me," Y/n told him. She noticed the person behind him.

The person was wearing a black cloak that covered their body from head to toe.

Although she couldn't see that person's face properly she could make out that the person was a girl and no other than Mingi's friend. she could see her pale fingers with pointy nails painted in black.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to wander around?" Mingi raised his eyebrows.

"I uhh saw uhh..." she looked around trying to find something to cover up and spotted a blue butterfly flying near them.

"A BUTTERFLY!" She yelled causing Mingi to cover his ears but the cloaked figure didn't flinch. She just stood there silently not moving a muscle. If Y/n didn't know she would've thought the person was a statue or something.

"alright alright, i know you're lying you'll have to tell everything to me once we get home anyway now lets go," Mingi grabbed her hand and started walking away. the unknown girl still followed them from behind.

'weird he doesn't even bother to introduce her to me," she thought.

They were finally out of the forest and continue heading to the mansion.