7

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed.

"Am i dead?" I blurted out. I remembered what happened between me and San last night so I quickly rushed to the dressing table to look at myself in the mirror.

I found nothing on my neck. No scars. Not even a single scratch.

"Impossible... so it was just a dream...? But it felt so real..." I whispered to myself.

I sigh in relief knowing it was just a weird dream and I was safe now.

I took a shower and got dressed. (Dress above). Ugh what's with the clothing here? The dress was too cute for my liking. I prefer baggy jeans and oversized shirts. I tried to find something more casual but everything was just the same cutesy type so I decided to wear the light green sleeveless dress that I found.

I walked through the hallway trying to find at least one of the guy. The mansion was really big but it was so quiet. Only 8 of them (9 including me) live here?

"Where are you going Y/n?" Someone said.

I turned to where the voice came from and it was Yeosang.

"Ahh I'm trying to find you guys," I said.

"Well now that you find me why don't you come with me to have breakfast? The guys are waiting for you," He said.

"I'm still not familiar with this place," I told him, afraid that he might I wandered around because I wanted to steal their things. Stranger Danger you know...

"I know that's why I'm here to escort you, and don't worry after the breakfast end one of us will give you a tour," he smiled at me warmly so I returned one.

we arrived at the same dinning room that i had come last night. I saw everyone was talking and laughing together.

"Good Morning Y/N," they greeted as soon as they noticed my presence

"Good Morning,"i greeted them back and sat next to Yunho and jongho.

my eyes landed on the guy in front of me. memories from last night flashed through my mind. his shap fangs and his red eyes. everything didn't look human at all. it was just a dream let's not think about it. There was no way it was real. he didn't even spare me a glance.

"so who wanna give Y/n a tour of our home?" Hongjoong asked and wooyoung volunteered for it.

"and don't try something that put our guest in an uncomfortable state," Hongjoong warned and wooyoung just pout his lips.

-

-

-

"are you ready?"wooyoung asked.

"wait, do you umm have any other clothes?" i asked. wooyoung looked at me from head to toe and smirked.

"why?do you want something more revealing? i wouldn't mind giving those," he replied back with the same smug face that deserved to be smacked by Jongho's fist.

i glared at him and he pout his lips once again. he gave me a tour around his house or i could say his mansion because the house is too massive. there were a lot of trees surrounded this mansion it felt like we lived in the middle of the forest.

we were now sitting on the bench in garden filled with colorful flowers.

"oh wooyoung, why is the mansion so quiet?"i asked.

"we live with only 8 of us, 9 including you," he answered

"why? don't you have maid or guards here?"

"what's the point of having them when we can do everything ourselves? we have magic in case you forget," he said and whistled. suddenly a brown mushroom appeared in front of me and started mopping by itself. my jaw dropped but wooyoung shut it back for me.

"woah, i should live here longer so i can take advantage of y'all ability," i joked and we laughed together.

"you can materialize everything out of thin air?" i asked still impressed by the recent incident and not to forget, YUNHO'S PERFORMANCE!

"well let's say yes? no, not everything though,"

"can i have The Boyz album?" i asked the first item that came into my mind.

"what will i get in return?" he responded.

"can't you give it for free? you have those magical powers,"

"well it does drain my energy,"

"it does?"

"yes, but small thing doesn't affect me, still i won't give you for free, ever heard of Deal with the devil?"

"you guys are devils?"i asked. i could see him froze after hearing my question but it was just for a second and he was back to his normal state.

"well it was just an expression, everything come with price don't you think so?"he replied back.

"what do you want then?" i asked curiously

"a kiss,"he smirked and pointed his finger to his cheek. i looked at him dead in the eyes.

"i can just buy it myself when i return to my own world then,"i shrugged my shoulders.

"fine i'll give it for free, consider it as a welcome gift for you from me," he clapped his hands and the album appeared on my lap. The Stealer all versions... DAMNNNNNNN

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THANK YOUUUU!!" i hugged the album

"didn't know a pretty girl can swear, thought you were pure," i glared at him and we laughed together.

we came back inside the mansion and wooyoung said he had something to do so he just left me alone. i didn't mind tho as i already memorized some way inside this mansion.