23

"Fine, under one condition,"
Y/n looked at him, curious about what he was going to say next.

"What?"

"Be mine,"

The girl didn't say anything she just looked at him weirdly as if he was an alien.

"Obey all my words," he added.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I'll just tell him,"

"What's the difference? He won't let me go, Even if I become yours you still won't let me go, go ahead and tell him I don't care,"

"Are you sure? You have no idea what he's gonna do to you if he finds out..." San smirked.

"That bunny... are you that heartless to see him getting boiled alive?" The smirk didn't go away.

"What the- UGHHHHH why can't I just go home easily?! What do you want from me?! Just let me go!"

"You, what else,"

"You're all crazy,"

"Only for you babe,"

Y/n pushed him away and sat straight on his bed.

"Give... give me some times, I need to think about it," she said.

"Fine~," San leaned down and whispered

"Make sure you make the right choice, love," he smirked one last time before leaving the room.
-
-
-

Y/n bumped her head on the pillow multiple times. She was still in his room sitting on his bed.

"I need to make plans," she whispered to herself.

"Maybe... maybe I can just accept San's deal... and I'll play along so maybe... he might grow soft for me if I obey him well... I can take advantage of that and ask for the information..." she thought.

"But hongjoong...what is he going to do to me if he finds out..." she bumped her head on San's pillow again, clearly stressed out about the current situation.
-
-
-
-
"SAN-ah~!" Someone called out for san from the outside.

Y/n panicked as she was still inside his room and san was no where to be found.

"Sa- oh hey Y/n do you know where San is-wait what are you doing in his room?" Wooyoung smug smile started appearing on his face.

She knew he was going to teas her and spill everything to everyone.

"I-" Y/n was cut off

"What do you want?" San finally appeared from behind wooyoung.

"Yah why is she in your room?"

"I keep what's mine in my room, got any problems?"

"Oooh~ I wonder how hongjoong hyung's gonna react when he finds out,"

"Tell him woo, maybe spice things up is even better," San replied. The two male smirked at each other as if they understood what was on each other's mind without even speaking.

"Have fun with your girl then~" Wooyoung left, completely forgot why he was here in the first place.

"What the hell San! Why did you say that?!" Y/n threw a pillow at the guy and he successfully dodged it.

"Hongjoong's gonna kill me!" She added.

"He can't touch what's mine, you're mine, you're under my protection so stop worrying,"

"I havent agreed to be yours yet," she mumbled

"You're gonna agree it in the end anyway,"

"Fine! I-I'll be yours but you need to explain everything to me!"

"Sure babe," He said and quickly climbed on the bed and sat next to girl.

"What's it that you wanna know?"

"Everything,"

"This is a land where everyone has their a special power,"

"I already know that, why is the town so quiet? And mingi warned me to stay away from everyone..."

"Well it's because they're all sensitive to Sun, so the people in town is mostly active at night,"

"Then why did mingi warned me to stay away from them?"

"Imagine living your whole life without the sunlight and suddenly someone can stand under the sun... isn't that weird? They might think you're a monster and try to kill you,"

"Hmmm.... Why can you guys stay under the sun then?"

"We're special,"

"Like what?"

"We're just special,"

"That still doesn't make sense,"

"It doesn't, only to you,"

"Who wa-" she was cut off once again

"Enough with the questions, I've answered you a lot now it's time for you to do something for me,"

"What?"

"Kiss me," San smirked.

"Hell no," she quickly got up and ran to the door but suddenly she felt a strong unknown power pulled her back. The next thing she knew she was sitting on San's lap.

"What the fuck!"

"You curse a lot recently,"

"It's because of you!"

"You're lucky that I'm with you, if it's hongjoong hyung he will probably scold you and try to keep you innocent, Tsk,"

"I kinda like that idea... at least he doesn't get on my nerves," Y/n replied but she didn't hear any response from him so she looked up only to see him glaring dowt at her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're mine, not hongjoong's so don't even dream about that," he whispered.

"Now kiss me," the smirked reappeared on his face.

"No,"

"I don't take no for an answer babe,"

"I dont care, I don't wanna kiss you,"

"Just on the cheek,"

"Still no,"

"It's either you kiss me on my cheek or... I'll kiss you... on the lips," san smirked while leaning closer to her face.

Y/n immediately pushed him away

"Fine!!! I- I'll kiss you!" Her face was crimson red due to the embarrassment.

San puffed out his cheeks for her to kiss. She quickly leaned down, just when she was about to place a peck on his cheek, San turned his face to her, making the girl kiss him on the lips instead.

Her eyes widened. She was tricked!

She tried to push him away but the half bleached hair guy didn't let her go, instead he closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss while having one hand at the back of her head, trying to prevent her from leaving.

Soon he finally pulled away.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CHOI SAN!"

"That was great," he smirked.

She was about to hit him but he just disappeared into thin air in front of her.

"Is he a ghost or something?" She mumbled to herself.

Her hands touched her lips and a blush crept onto her face again.

"Ahhhh I really need to go homeeeee! I'm going crazy in this world!"