3. Garden

where am i? am i dead?

i opened my eyes and greeted by trees everywhere. Did that bunny abandon me in a forest?

 Did that bunny abandon me in a forest?

I scanned my surrounding carefully. it seemed like i was in a ..... garden? but which garden was this? the atmosphere was so quiet... too quiet i could only hear my own breathing my footsteps and the sound of the leaves that crashed into each other. not to mention, the sky was kind of dark which made the vibe feel creepier.

i just walked with no destination hoping to see some villagers here so i could ask for their help. i had been walking for 30 minutes already but their was no sign of human yet. the sky was already dark i couldn't see properly.

i was about to give up and just cried myself to sleep on the ground but i spotted a light somewhere not too far from me. i gathered all my energy and ran to the source of light. it was getting nearer and nearer. i realized that the light was actually a fire torch that was hold by someone.

i sighed in relief knowing at least there was a living creature like me around here. i looked at him from behind. wow he was so damn tall and his body proportion was insane. it seemed like he was taking out the trash as i could see their was a black plastic bag in his right hand.

i approached him

"Excuse me sir, ca-" i was cut off

"Who are you and how did you get here?!" the unknown man asked.

rude.

"Answer me!" he demanded.

"T-that... i don't know too, i need your help," i sighed.

*silence*

"come with me," the tall man said softly this time.he put the plastic bag down, on where it had to be and began walking ahead of me.

i followed him from behind because he was the only one with fire torch in his hand.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"our mansion,"he replied back shortly.

our? mansion? how many people were their? i still had no idea what this place was. what if they were some kind of cannibals? i shouldn't trust this guy. i heard chuckles from the guy in front of me.

"w-what are you laughing at?"

"nothing, it has been a long time since we last had a guest over, the guys will like it," he spoke.

"when are we gonna arrive, i've been walking for hours already,"i mumbled to myself. my legs and my whole body were so exhausted. i just wanted to lay down, fall asleep and woke up at home again.

suddenly the man in front of me stopped abruptly made me bumped into his back.

"oh my god, i'm sorry,"i apologized.

he knelt down with his back facing me.

"get on,"he said.

did he hear me? damn. should i? i didn't know him.

"just get on, i'm not gonna eat you....well at least not now," he whispered the last sentence but i couldn't hear it properly.

i hopped on his back and wrapped my arms around his long thick neck. he smelt nice skdjkjsjkjds whattttttt!!! i heard a soft chuckle again.

"you can sleep if you want, i'll wake you up when we get there," he said.

"thank you, but i still haven't got your name..." i said.

"Mingi...Song Mingi,"