11

It was midnight. The girl kept shifting on her bed while her dog was sleeping soundlessly next to her.

"I can't sleep," she mumbled.

Y/n wondered if she could go out at least to the garden to breathe in some fresh air Although Seonghwa had warned her not to wander around alone at night on her first day. She thought maybe he was just worried because it was her first time here so she could get lost.

Now that Wooyoung had already gave her a tour around the house maybe it was okay for her to go out.

She quickly got off her bed quietly not to wake shiber up and wore her slippers before walking to the door.

She opened the door and peeked outside. It was really dark but it still allowed her to see a little so she still could make her way to the front door without bumping into anything.

"Geez why can't they lit up some candles or kerosene lamp at night," she murmured.

After walking around quietly for 10 minutes, she finally arrived at the staircase.

She went down using the stair that is provided in the mansion. She thought that going through the back door wouldn't wake anyone up as it's quiet far.

It took her more than 20 minutes just to get to the back door. Just when she placed her hand on the handle ready to open it, Her eyes suddenly landed on another hallway that was in her left.

She frowned when she saw what seemed like a silhouette of a man in the dark hallway.

"Wooyoung didn't tell me anything about this hallway... where did it leads to?"

She left the handle and walked to the hallway.

As she got closer she could make out the silhouette is grinning at her but she still couldn't distinguish who the person is.

She finally arrived in front of him. The darkness didn't help at all but she managed to catch his movements.

He was extending his hand for her to grab it with the same creepy grin on his face. Y/n would be lying if she said it didn't creep her out.

"Who are you?" She asked while staring at the man in front of her hardly trying to figure out the identity of the man.

The man didn't answer and just stood still like a statue.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" a voice blurt out From behind and startled her.

She turned around and saw Seonghwa still wearing the same black suit while holding a kerosene lamp in his hand.

The dim light from the lamp is enough for her to see her surroundings better than before so she quickly turned back to look at the mysterious man but once she did he was nowhere to be found. It was as if the previous man before her didn't even exist in the first place.

"Mind telling me why you're here instead of your bedroom?" Seonghwa spoke again.

"He was here... Seonghwa i saw someone here," she told seonghwa while pointing her finger to the place where the previous man once stood.

"And who might that be?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know? You tell me, he's in your house," Y/n replied back.

"Probably one of the boys trying to pull some horror prank on you, you still haven't answered my question by the way,"

"Ohh that... I can't sleep so I umm wanted to visit the garden to get some fresh air, I know I'm going to get carbon dioxide instead but still it's relaxing," she told him the truth.

"Didn't I warn you not to wander around at night?"

"You still haven't told me the reason, there might a reason why you don't allow me to go out at night am I right?"

Seonghwa stayed quiet so the girl continued

"Also this is your house, you've been living here for god know how long, so it's a safe place," she added.

"Who says it's a safe place?" This time it was seonghwa who spoke. Y/n didn't miss the smirk that appeared on his face briefly before it disappeared.

"What do you mean?" The white haired girl looked at him confused.

"This is my house, of course it's a safe place me and the others but I never said this is a safe place for you, Miss Y/N,"