21

San had left the two of them alone now they were inside the white haired girl's room.

"what are you doing here?"

"you should be grateful i saved you from getting bi-...from him,"

the girl looked at him confused. saved her from getting what?

"thanks? i guess," she shrugged her shoulder.

"why did you run away?"

Y/n looked at him shocked. how the hell did he know.

"Mingi told me everything,"

'damn mingi you snake' she thought. 

"he's not a snake, he's just being loyal to me,"

"i wanna go home," she tried not to think of the rabbit because the guy next to her could read her mind like an opened book.

"there's no way out, Y/n, come on, dinner is ready," he got up and held out his hand for her to grab it. the girl clung onto his arm and walked to the dinning room together.

when they arrived at the room all eyes were on them.

"oooh i smelled love triangle," wooyoung teased as he eyed the half bleached haired man next to him and the couple who just walked in.

"let's add some spice, woo,"Mingi wiggled his eyebrows at wooyoung which woo returned one back.

"just eat before he gets angry and call you to his room again, that man... not just his height is short but his temper too," seonghwa mumbled the last part but the every heard it except the two who just arrived so they all burst out laughing.

"what is so funny here?" hongjoong finally spoke up. he turned to look at the girl beside him, gesturing her to take a seat before looking at the guys again.

"Seonghwa hyung said you're short, both height and temper," Yeosang replied causally before went back to eating as if nothing happened. the raven haired man looked at him with 'how could you betray me'face.

"Park Seonghwa!" hongjoong roared.

"it's true tho," Y/n decided to defend seonghwa causing hongjoong to pout.

"wow unbeliebubble, hongjoong was like a tiger when he's mad at us but now he's pouting just because Y/N isn't on his side?" Jongho said with his doe eyes wide opened.

"shut up just eat," hongjoong replied and they all began to eat. Y/n suddenly remembered the female guest.

"where is that lady?" she asked, scanning the room. everyone tensed up at her sudden question.

"she's not important, you don't have to care about her," hongjoong replied, his voice sounded colder than he was before. this caused the white haired girl to be confused even more but she decided to shrug it off and just focus on her life instead, it was none of her business anyway.

-

-

-

Night had fallen, all the guys were gathered inside the leader's office.

"what are we gonna do with her?"

"her who?"

"her, the girl,"

"for fuck sake wooyoung, there are 2 girls in this house," Seonghwa groaned.

"i mean the witch,"

"she'll be staying here with us for a while," Hongjoong said but the look on his face was saying he didn't like the idea one bit.

"what did you guys talk about when you went to her house?"Yunho asked his bestfriend.

"she said she would think about it," Mingi replied.

"why is she even here?"

"she said whether she helps or not, it is up to her, she could say yes but she could also change her mind in a blink of eyes,"

"women..." hongjoong mumbled and shook his head.

"she demanded me to take her here if we want her help, she wanted to meet Y/n and uhh to get on your nerves," Mingi answered nervously while scanning his leader, trying to find some sort of reaction.

"ugh just seeing her already irritates me enough," the leader said in an annoyed tone with one hand tryna pull his own mullet off. He was clearly irritated and wanted to kick her out of his house as soon as possible but he also needed her help.

-

-

-

Y/n couldn't sleep for some reason, she was still thinking about the rabbit.

"so many questions in my head, I'm losing brain cells more and more everyday, i really should note down everything i have in mind now in case i forgot," she spoke to herself. she immediately got off her bed and sprinted to Hongjoong's office to ask for a notebook and pen.

*knock knock*

  she knocked on his office and waited for a moment before she heard 'come in'. She expected to see a sleepy tiny leader in his pajamas but the sight in front of her was completely different. 8 men were gathered together in his office. some sat on the couch some was leaning against the wall and window and hongjoong was sitting on his table radiating so much power.

it was the first time she was in his office with all of them together like this, especially at midnight. moreover they still had their black suits on. not pajamas.

she could feel eyes on her.

"why are you here?" Hongjoong asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I uhh want to ask you for a notebook and a pen,"

"right now? you should be sleeping,"

"just give meee i'll go back," she whined.

"no, i'll give it to you tomorrow, go to sleep...babe," Hongjoong smirked at her.

Y/n face suddenly felt so hot. she mentally scolded herself for blushing when she shouldn't be.  she couldn't help but to find it hot. his voice his smirk and his sitting pose right now could melt her like a chocolate with fire.

"just give me, it's not that har-"

a book and a pen appeared on her hand all of sudden. she looked up to see hongjoong but the leader was glaring at the half bleached haired male.

"don't go against my words Choi San," the mullet guy spoke in a low tone.

"what? is it wrong to spoil my girl?" San smirked at his leader but it didn't last long before he glared back at him. Now the two having a glaring battle while the other guys were just whistling and saying stuff like ohh ooohh.

it was getting awkward. the white haired girl mumbled thank you to San and immediately got out of the awkward situation.