6

i was done taking a shower. i wore a nightgown that i found inside the wardrobe. it felt so weird because i had never worn something like that before. there was nothing different from that white night gown. all clothes were similar to that. there wasn't any pajamas either. man who was the one in charge of this clothing thingy?

after i finished putting on the night gown, i walk to the dressing table which had a very big mirror.

"ahh i didn't get a chance to look at myself since i arrived here,"i mumbled to myself.

i sat in front of the big mirror and my heart almost explode. my eyes widened once i saw my own reflection in the mirror. TELL ME THIS WAS A DREAM!!!!

my once black hair was now platinum blonde. even my eyes that used to be brown were now blue. my skin had became paler than before. i couldn't spot a single scar or pore on my face. my skin was completely flawless. i wasn't gonna lie, i like my current appearance better. wow their magic...

i brushed my finger through my soft silky blonde hair.

"is this really me?" i asked myself.

*knock knock*

"can i come in?"i heard a voice from another side of the door.

"oh yes you can!"i screamed afraid he might not hear me.

the door opened revealing the black haired guy with side bangs. he was holding a tea tray like a british guy. even his dressing... wait, it was already night, why weren't they in their pj's yet?

he elegantly poured the tea from the teapot into the cup.

"Tea before bed, my lady," he said, looking at me with a soft yet mysterious smile.

"Thank you seonghwa although you  don't have to do this, and please stop with the formality it feels so weird," i thanked him politely and he chuckled because of my last sentence.

"no worries, Y/N, it's our duty to serve our guest, especially the delicious-looking  one," he mumbled the last sentence so i was unable to hear.

i shrugged it off thinking maybe it was just their household rules.

i drank the tea and gave the cup to him so he could get it cleaned. i climbed on the bed and looked at the person who still hadn't left. i gave him a questioning look and he chuckled while shaking his head.

"Goodnight Y/N, don't wander around on your own in the middle of the night," he said and blew the candle out for me before closing the door leaving me alone.

why can't i wander around? whatever. i wondered what their job were. the way they spoke, their elegant clothing and lifestyle... it seemed like they were high class people.

i couldn't sleep because i had fallen asleep countless time today. but i couldn't go out either because Seonghwa told me not to.  i lived in their house for free so at least i should follow the rules and not causing troubles to the owner.

the window... Right there was a window in this room. i quickly walked to the window and opened the curtain. The full moon was glowing in the night sky along with thousands of stars, providing enough light for me to see my surrounding.

i can see the garden from my place. i could tell there was a lot of trees surrounding this place because of the tall and huge shadow.

"beautiful isn't it?" a hoarse voice blurted out behind me.

i turned around quickly and saw the guy that highlighted his hair white at the back, San. what was he doing here? how did he get in when i didn't hear the door creaking nor even his footsteps? million questions were rising inside my head.

"what are you doing here?" i asked

"look at the night sky,"he said but he didn't even spare me a glace.

this guys always gave me a different vibe from the rest. he was so cold. i always thought he hated me for some reason. why would he come her? he could look at the sky in his room.

"how did you get in?" i asked while stepping away from him a bit. i somehow didn't feel safe with him as he always had this dark aura around him.

*silence*

i thought he was gonna ignore me forever until i heard a low creepy chuckles from him. the low chuckles soon became a loud hysterical laugh that gave me goosebumps. something was wrong with this guy. i really had to get away from him.

"not so soon, my lady," he grabbed my arm when he knew i was gonna run away from him.

"w-what do you want from me?!"i asked him feeling scared. if i stayed with this guy any longer i'd pee here for real.

his dark brown eyes became red and his teeth more like fangs... they were so sharp... they were sharper than wooyoung's jawline! tears streamed down my face. this was how i die?

"l-let me go,"i said while trying to let go of this creature's grasp. my legs and my hands became very shaky. i couldn't move anymore so i just gave up and wait for my death.

his fangs were getting nearer and nearer...

and there...the feeling of sharp objects pierced through my flesh... blood and energy were draining from my body...my body became numb and everything turned black.