20

"Mind telling me what you're doing in the forest?"

Mingi and Y/n were now inside the white haired girl's room.

"I told you i followed the butterfly and lost track of my surrounding," she lied

"fine if you don't wanna tell me then you can tell Hongjoong Hyung," He got up ready to leave the room but the shorter girl quickly grabbed his hand preventing him leaving.

"wait! fine i'll tell,"

"so?"

"i was trying to run away," she lied once again. she couldn't tell him about her encounter with Mr.Rabbit because there was so many things she didn't know so she could put the rabbit's life at risk.

"RUN AWAY?!"

"Geez stop screaming you found me,"

"why tho?"

"your leader is holding me captive, you expect me to stay here forever? this is not even my world,"

"but we give you everything...."

"that doesn't do anything, i know you guys are trying to make me live a comfortable life and i thank you for that but this is not my world, i need to go back home i have my own family out there," she explained calmly.

"you can just adapt to this world...it automatically becomes yours the moment you stepped foot on this land,"

"no, enough for that, let's talk about your friend," the female changed the topic.

"what about her?"

"who's she? why is she here?"

"her name is Yeji, a friend of ours, she'll be living here for a while due to our business deal,"

Y/n still felt weird about the new girl's presence. why was she wearing a cloak especially in the middle of the day, wasn't that a bit weird considering how hot the weather was. Moreover her skin was quite pale.

"why was she wearing a black cloak in the middle of the hot day?"

"oh uhh... she was quite protective over her skin like she took care of her skin really well,"

Y/n didn't believed him but she let it slide. she knew girls would take care of their skin but not to this extent. she too toke care of her skin but she would only wear a cardigan not a big ass cloak. She shooed mingi out of her room and took a nap to kill time.

-

-

-

"what the- what are you doing?!" Y/n yelled at the guy who was hovering over her.

"get off me!" she tried to push him away but the male didn't budge as he was stronger than her.

She had been sleeping peacefully until she felt weight over her that was when she woke up and saw a guy over her.

"You're mine,"

She looked at him dumbfounded. Since when did this guy know how to joke around?

"Stop saying nonsense and get off me,"

"I'm not joking,"

She tried to find some amusement in his eyes but he looked completely serious.

"What?"

His hand suddenly touched her cheeks and brushed it gently

"You're mine... just mine," He whispered while staring at her as if she was his treasure.

"What's wrong with you? I'm not yours!"

He glared at the white haired girl

"Mine!"

"No!"

'What's wrong with this guy?' She thought

"Nothing is wrong me, I'm here to claim what's mine," he smirked.

"I'd rather be hongjoong's," she mumbled although she didn't really mean it.

The guy above her gripped her hands tightly

"You're not his," he gritted his teeth.

The guy leaned down causing her to turned her face away, afraid that he might kiss her. Her bare neck was exposing to the man and he just smirked but of course she didn't see it

He leaned closer till his lips touched her neck.

"W-what are you doing?!" She panicked.

He was about to open his mouth but someone barged into the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CHOI SAN?!"

San looked up with a smirk

"Oh hongjoong hyung hi, just trying to mark her mine,"

Y/n took the opportunity and sneaked away from San's grip. She immediately sprinted to Hongjoong and hide behind his fur coat that wrapped around his body.

Hongjoong turned to look at her briefly before averting his attention back to san who was still smirking on her bed.

"Leave Y/n alone, don't say I didn't warn you," he glared at the younger guy and grabbed her hand softly and leaded her to his office.

-
-
-

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine,"

"What did he do to you?"

"He didn't do anything,"

"Don't hide anything from me,"

"He uhh kissed my neck,"

"That ass," Hongjoong cursed.

Y/n just stared at him.

'Damn he's hot,'She thought.

"Thanks," his angry expression was now replaced with a smug look.

"Shut up,"

"Don't be shy babe, I'm all yours anyway," his smirk didn't go away.

Y/n grabbed a nearby pillow and hit him.

"I'll stop i'll stop but you're mine anyway, oh and don't go near san," he warned. His eyes darkened when he mentioned san's name.

"That guy is weird as heck," she mumbled.

"He sure is,"