You're Having Too Much Fun

Start from the beginning

"But you've fallen into temptation, hyung. You're curious about my concept and come on, you miss me." How his words communicated two facts, and his voice is the song of sirens had not helped. They were a few meters away, a camera and a set in between them as Leon posed. But this distance did not help him control his ardor, instead, they made his starving drive almost unruly.

Leon's poise to such a rock concept was perfect. Unlike the leader's, his eyes were masking the electric touches he was craving, and instead communicated the same energy for his needed persona. And Chan was too in-depth with it, he didn't even notice how a break was called, and how Leon was so near him. His fingers grazing Chan's skin, feather-like touches to Chan's tense muscles, that exposed to a degree because of the top he wore. "You look handsome, hyung. Quenching, I would say." It was in these moments wherein he cannot overpower his desire and cannot act on them as he would. And in turn, his face could only turn a shade of red as his lips fumble between letters to say. "Cute. Maybe you can figure out your words as I wrap up, hmmm?" And before the older boy could stop him, Leon kissed his neck and left, resuming as if he did not leave Chan with such confuddled thoughts.

Only his gestures spoke now, after all, there were no lyrics to follow in his symphony

Only his gestures spoke now, after all, there were no lyrics to follow in his symphony. A simple run through his hair, as the scene reaches its closure. And he knew then, that he was giving Stay a treat. Different flavors, that was what each unit's song promised. Not one story, but a rally of passion in sadness, summer, seduction, and action. He continues to project until they call it off, keeping his teasing thoughts for Chan on a leash until it is all over. Thank goodness the directors were as satisfied as him because he does not know if he can stop his leader any longer. "Good job! I'll make sure to check in with you and Labyrinth Hub before giving it to our YouTube team."

The director was so kind, his own choice

The director was so kind, his own choice. But as much as he'd like to converse, he knew that if he ignored his boyfriend any longer, this plan would backfire on him. So he thanks the woman, and asks her to keep in touch before making his way to Chan. "I'll need to change, Channie." And he leaned in once again, to whisper out the words only meant for the boy to hear. "Would you mind waiting, or perhaps cool down with me in the changing room?" But unlike earlier where his speed allowed him to leave it be, the older boy's clasp on his waist stopped any movement between them.

"You're having too much fun teasing me today, mate." Leon's lip caught in his own bite, hearing the Australian accent shine through his boyfriend's had him in a daze. Even if they weren't faced to face, both knew each expression passing through. And it was a heated moment at such a public place. But of course, Leon won't pressure himself into how many eyes were watching, he still wanted the last say. So he used his own New Jersey timbre, and replied, "I can't help myself, hyung. You're too fun to tease."

A/N: Hello! First of all, if you're interested to read my take on the world of the gods and goddesses, then feel free to read "Remember That You Will Die."

Next, I'm going to be uploading the last chapter for Kingdom, soon followed by Leon's unit song in Noeasy

Next, I'm going to be uploading the last chapter for Kingdom, soon followed by Leon's unit song in Noeasy. Then maybe more comeback-related chapters. If you have any wishes, then please comment and I might be the answer to an unlit birthday candle.

Last, is with regards to the comments. Personally, I love reading and replying to each. But there's this pull on my strings and pressure on my heart when I receive a comment with regards to when I will be updating. I try to be as transparent with how hectic my life is, that's why I update my readers about it. I feel guilty when I see that comment, and I don't like the heavy feeling. So please, if you really need to inquire, just message me privately here or on Instagram.

Thank you and see you soon! - Aid