Chapter 23

4 years later:

Luke's POV

I adjusted the earpiece in my ear canal as I listened to the sound of thousands of girls screaming.

I look to my left and my band mates Calum, ashton, and Michael are all standing there with huge smiles on their faces all holding their loved instruments, well of course ashton was only holding drumsticks.

I chuckled at the thought of him carrying his drums with him on stage and then I turned to my left.

There was my beautiful girlfriend of 4 incredible years, the one who has been through it all with me...the one I love.

Her smile was so big it reached her eyes.

"You got this baby! Go out and put on the best show yet!" She yelled over the introduction music and I kissed her lips.

"For you" I said into her ear and then ran onstage and started preforming our newest song Youngblood.

My eyes scanned the crowd it just being something I like to do to see as many of our fans faces that I can. It makes me fell a personal connection with them but my eyes landed on one person in particular in the front row on the far right.

Y/n's mom....

I gave her a big smile and nodded my head in her direction to acknowledge her.
The girls around her going crazy because I looked in their direction.

Y/n's mom gave me a smile as well.

Over the past couple of years Evelyn has realized her mistakes in raising y/n and has own up to them and once she did that her and y/n's relationship grew more stronger than ever and she fully supported our relationship.

Of course y/n's dad and her barley got to speak anymore because of his job but to my surprise he appeared beside Evelyn handing her some water he bought and looked up at me screaming...

"Yeah! That's my future son in law!" Like a dad at a soccer game making us all laugh on stage.

Y/n is now 20 and she's the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. She's now the manager of the band and does an amazing job.

She makes sure everything is perfect because if it's not it drives her insane. She makes sure that my hair is nice before

I go onstage and always makes sure to give me a kiss even though sometimes I don't want to stop kissing her.

She is my muse.

I've already brought a ring to prepose to her with but I'm waiting for the right time and I can't wait for that time to come.

Because I want to love her for the rest of our lives and I'm proud to say I'm ready for that commitment.

I know she'll make sure the wedding is perfect, that OUR day is perfect because she is a high achiever.

But she's not just any high achiever.

She's my high achiever.