Chapter 6

(Y/n's POV:)

The plane ride was very awkward to say the least.
I kept my headphones in the whole time to avoid talking to anyone and kept my face in the book I was reading.
I just find it so weird my mom is so invested in me being just like her when I get older that she let me come on tour with 4 boys that are not only strangers to me but to her too. I mean i are basically am basically having sleepovers with boys and the most insane part is the fact that we are going to be on two separate busses.
Me, Calum, Ashton, and like on one bus while the other holds my mom, Andy, the producer, and some other tour crew.

"Hello passengers, this is your pilot speaking. We will now be descending so please make sure your seat belts are on and put all electronics into airplane mode. Thank you."

I sighed and looked past Luke out the window to see the ground slowly coming Closer so I put my earphones away and closed my book packing my stuff in my small carry on bag.
I really wish Caroline were here, this would be a ton less awkward. Actually no it wouldn't shed embarrass the shit out of me.

"Hey you dropped this." Luke picked up a pen from the floor and handed it to me...yes I annotate my books and what about it?

"Oh thanks." I quickly took the pen. We had already landed and now it was our turn to exit the plane.
I picked up my bag and quickly got up. I don't know why but Luke makes me nervous, I think it's because he is so quiet and you can never tell what he's thinking...well I can tell he likes me. I'm not oblivious to that but anything else is a mystery.

I don't this Luke is even trying to hid that he likes me.

"What's up short stuff!" Calum Yells and practically jumps on my back. My mom looks back at us walking through the airport and she gives me a look.

"Be careful cal you're heavy!" I laugh back.

"Awe guys she has a nickname form me she called me call!" He stopped and pouted but then smiled and brought me into a hug. "I love it."

Over Calums shoulder I could see Luke's jaw set and his shoulder tense and apparently I  wasn't the only one who noticed. There Ashton and Michael were smirking at Luke and nudging him.
I'll admit Luke is cute but I don't have time for a relationship, it will only distract me from what's most important.

"Alright guys that's enough. We have to get to the busses." My mom said clicking away on her heels. God what does my mom have to suck the fun out of everything.
From them on we walk silently and the drive to where the busses were parked was silent. That was until we got there then the boys started acting like apes because they were so excited.

"Alright guys go check out your bus and get settled in." Andy said and all the boys ran while Michael dragged me with them.

The bus was amazing and I was in shock.

"Wow this is so cool!" Luke shouts and runs to the bunks "dibs" he says as he flings himself onto one.

"Okay then I want this one." I smirked sitting on the bunk across the isle. He looked surprised but smiled.

Sure I can't have a relationship but there's nothing wrong with being flirty right?

Comment. Share. Vote.