Chapter 22

Y/n's POV:
I plopped down on the couch pulling out my phone.

With a smile I clicked on the call icon next to Coralines contact.

After a few rings she appeared. Her phone in the air as she layed in her bed with a huge grin.

,,I thought you were dead!" She giggled as she rolled on her stomach making me roll my eyes.

,,Not exactly! But I have some stuff to spill.." I smirked laying back on the back room couch.

,,I'm listening!" She exclaimed making me laugh.

,,So..my mom caught me and Luke. And we kinda exploded on her when she started yelling at me.." I smiled making her gasp.

,,Wait girl! We skipping a few chapters! Caught doing what?!" She screamed making me shush her.

,,She forbid me to be in the same room alone with him. Apparently she noticed we have chemistry between us!" I murmured in an annoyed tone.

,,No way! And you went against her?" She gasped making me nod.

,,But wait! It gets better! After that the boys suggested we go drinking." I smirked.

Her eyes getting wide as her hands clasped around her mouth.

,,Y/n! You got drunk?" She screamed as I nodded with a grin.

,,And we kissed. On the dancefloor." I murmured as she let out another excited squeak.

,,But someone took a picture of us. It got in newspapers and shit!" I groaned as she still looked at me stunned.

,,Girl..what happened to you?" She yelled, her phone shaking.

,,And then the next morning she came to yell at us. And after she slapped me the boys..kinda threatened to fire her." I giggled.

,,Holy fuck! And are you guys a couple now?" She asked amused while falling back on her bed again.

,,I guess so!" I spoke quietly with a small smile. Her squeaking unmissable.

,,So are you going to to long distance?" She asked. My face falling.

Shit I haven't thought of that..

,,I-I have to go!" I exclaimed hanging up.

Throwing my phone next to me while jumping up.

Storming outside to see the boys sitting around.

,,Luke can we talk? Like now?" I asked making his face contour in confusion.

,,Yeah sure babe.." he said with a full mouth.

We walked out of the bus closing the door.

,,So..what now? We kicked my mom away. What happens when your tour is over? When my school starts again?" I asked.

Trying not to start crying.

His face dropping to as he looked at me wide eyes. Not knowing what to say.

,,We fucked up Luke! What happens now? We're idiots!" I cried out. His arms immediately wrapping around my shoulder.

,,No no no. We'll figure it out. You can..stay with me! We'll rent an apartment! You can study here!" He ranted cupping my face.

,,Are you delusional? No way that's going to work! I'm 16 Luke!" I laughed sadly.

Him just looking at me hurt.

,,Don't worry about that. I handled it." A voice behind me said.

We whipped around. Behind us my mom.

Tears in her eyes as she fiddled with her dress.

,,We don't need your help. You can go and vanish." I hissed turning around again.

,,You are their official assistant. You can stay with them under one condition." She muttered.

My eyes getting big as I turned around slowly.

,,You continue online school. Just incase." She sighed.

My jaw dropping.

Maybe she's not that bad...