Chapter 11

Y/n's POV:
My eyes drifted from my book to the stage infront of me.

The boys currently running around before their show like four year olds.

,,Come here you little bastard I WILL DUMP THIS WATER DOWN YOUR PANTS!"
Michael yelled at Luke who was giggling evil while getting chased.

Calum appeared behind him and wrapped his hands around him making Luke scream.

,,No no no CALUM! I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS!" He laughed as he watched Michael near him with a wicked smile.

His gaze drifted to me with pleading eyes.

,,Y/n! Y/n! Help." I smiled softly and slammed my book shut and place it next to me.

Michael was already infront of him holding the bottle over pants that he pulled up.

,,Alright that's enough! Calum let him go before I cancel your reservations at the bar tonight." I threatened holding my finger up.

Their mouths falling open while Luke grinned at me.

,,That is so not fair!" Ashton joined in who sat behind his drum set observing the scenario.

,,Let. Him. Go." I glared. Cal's arm loosened immediately allowing Luke to wiggle out of his embrace and jump down the stage.

He scurried next to me squealing.

,,Haha she likes me more!" He teased as he hid behind me playfully.

A blush building on my cheeks but I didn't let it show as I smiled fondly.

,,IS THAT SMILE AGREEING WITH IT?" Calum scoffed offended.

I shrugged smiling before I plopped down on the benches again.

,,Y/n you should come to the bar tonight! Maybe chat and have some drinks?" Michael smiled sitting down on stage.

His feet dangling down as Luke sat besides me.

,,Oh I don't drink." I laughed shaking my head.

,,You don't have too. Then we'll just hang out." Ashton smirked.

That devilish trace behind his face made me doubt his words strongly.

,,Please?" The blondie besides me pouted.

His eyes doe like. Lips pursed as they quivered.

,,I'll think about it." I sighed patting his red cheeks.

They were flushed cause he was running around all day.

,,I don't think my mom would be happy tho.." I grumbled.

They all rolled their eyes perfectly at the same time making me chuckle.

,,Just tell her we are doing some business stuff." Calum shrugged.

,,At..a bar?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

,,Oh my hood Y/n! Don't tell her that we go to a bar!" Ashton exclaimed as Calum whipped around to look at him.

,,Excuse me curly fry who allowed you to make name puns out of my last name huh?" He sassed as we all laughed out loudly.

,,Fine, I'll try to convince her and if she says yes I'll join for a bit. I have some studying to do too." I whispered.

,,Nope you promised you would have some fun with us!" Michael exclaimed.

,,If you are coming you'll stay as long as we do. Promise?" Luke asked.

His hand smoothly wrapping around my shoulder making goosebumps erupt on my back.

,,O-okay..I promise."