XXXVIII. Daksh Agnihotri

Start from the beginning

"You go first." He gave me the chance to ask after our laughing ceased.

"Ok, I wanted to know about you." He raised his eyebrows and wiggled them suggesting something inappropriate. "Eww no, I want to know your name. I want to know how you are here today." I finished giving him clarity.

"Oh, you could have known about me if you googled about me." He looked at me as if I was three years old and making me understand was the most difficult task in the world. "Now, you are going to make me tell you everything."

"Hey, stop praising yourself. I must be the person to praise you and getting praises from me is a difficult task." I challenged him.

"Ok then, I accept this challenge." He rubbed his hands as if he can't contain his excitement. I knew that he was someone famous, he might be from a powerful family or he might have relations with people in high positions. However, I am excited to learn about him.

"So, little one. Have you heard about Daksh?" I thought for a moment but nothing strikes my mind. I shook my head in negative. "What do you know then?" He sighed before continuing. "Have you heard about Agnihotri? Daksh Agnihotri."

"Daksh Agnihotri," I repeated the name, my eyes widened in disbelief when my mind registered the name.

"Are you kidding me?" I stood in front of him. "Do you think I haven't heard about him?" I rubbed my wrist and prepared as if I was going to punch him. That man didn't move a muscle and sat there like a statue.

"Yes about him. Do you know him?" With his question, excitement bubbled in me.

"Of course I know about him. He is a self-made billionaire. He is in the second position in India I admire his passion. I heard that he was an orphan and he started his company when he was 18 years old. In, five years span his company grew. Now, his companies stand in second place. I admire his hard work and compassion. His paintings are wonderful, and the charities-" I stopped my rant when I heard chuckles.

He tried to control his smile when he saw me glaring at him. "I didn't know that you were his fan girl. Continue your appreciation little one." I ignored him.

"Yes, I admire him for the person he is. But, I don't know how he looks; I never looked at his picture." I sighed wistfully. I was tempted to look at him, but I controlled my urges and just read about his works. I knew that he was handsome and I didn't want to waste my time crushing on a stranger.

"Wow, you have very useful information." I gave him a blank look.

"Ok, but are you related to him?" I questioned him because I knew that he will not ask me useless questions.

He stood in front of me and spread his hands. "You are looking at him little one." I gave him a confused look urging him to explain in detail. "I am Daksh Agnihotri."

I felt my mouth fall wide open in shock. I never felt that the person that befriended me will be a person that I admire.

He came towards me with a smirk on his face. He placed his fingers on my chin. "Close your mouth, little one." I snapped my mouth shut.

I felt embarrassing, I ranted in front of him about him. From what I know about him, he will never let me forget about this.

"Now, you are impressed. Am I right?" He pressed me for an answer, there was a mischievous look in his eyes. I opened my mouth to answer but someone else beat me to it.

"Who is impressed by whom?" I jumped in fright listening to the third voice.

I looked at the person and found Abhi there standing, the sun was shining behind his back. He looked devilishly handsome in his black suit.