II.Crash

Stress is a feeling which can control our life if we let it. We can overcome stress by many simple tricks like meditation, art, dance and other things.
Don't let stress control your life instead you control it.
-----------------------------------------------------

I sat near the dining table to have breakfast. Anu came and sat beside me. Today she made idly and sambar. It is a healthy south Indian food. Idly is a type of savory rice cake made by steaming a batter of fermented black lentils and rice. Sambar is a soupy dish made of roasted lentils, some seeds, spices and vegetables.

I started placing food into my plate. I observed Anu giving me a look that I understood clearly and prepared myself internally for the interrogation. She is going to ask me about my social life and non-existent dating life. She even gives me some suggestions which I fell are a bit awkward coming from a 65-year old woman.

"So Avi, did you start dating any guy from the last time you visited me?" she asked me.

"No, Anu you know I am not interested in dating", I replied coolly.

"I know but you are 21 years for god sake. I want to see my granddaughter at least trying to be happy life before I die. I can leave the world happy because there will be a person to look after you", Anu said.

"Anu don't tell things like that. You are not leaving me for another 10 years or so. So don't be dramatic", I replied focusing on my food.

"Ok. But if you don't start dating I am going to set you up with some handsome men I know", Anu grumbled.

"Ok mam", I replied.

"So when are you going to visit that best friend of yours?" she questioned me and started eating her food.

"Yes, I am going to visit her today", I replied. We both eating in silence.

I am a 21-year old college graduate. I am an introvert and do not mingle with people easily so I have no social life excluding my childhood best friend Akshaya, she did her graduation in Bangalore while I went to Delhi to completed my education and waiting for the result of the exam to do business management. I came home last week after completing my exams. We live in Coorg, Karnataka. It is a beautiful place full of greenery. It is also a famous tourist place in south India. Many people visit this place in summer. Anu owns a bakery here. The business is very demanding in summer season. Whenever I visit her, I always help her in bakery. I love to bake.

Anu and I started clearing the dining table after completing the breakfast. Anu prepared coffee while I told her the incidents that happened in my college and about my further plans.

"Avi, will you come to bakery with me or on your bike?" Anu questioned me after handing me my coffee.

"You leave Anu. I will come after sometime. I need to check the news and I need some fresh air", I replied. With my coffee in hand, I sat near the coffee table in living room and started going through the news. Anu left in her car by telling me to come early.

When I got to the business magazine, I am not surprised to see the new deal made by The Meevin in bakeries by investing in some of famous bakeries present in Mumbai. Meevin is India's largest company that invests in many fields like sports, medical, technology, entertainment, banks, hotels, shopping complexes, colleges, schools, resorts, shipping, construction and many other fields. It is even one of the top-5 company in the world. This company is the collaboration of two biggest families in India they are Rajput and Goenka. They have equal partnership in it. The present CEO of the company is Rudra Goenka. He have a son and a daughter. His son name is Abhi Goenka. He is the most eligible bachelor of India. Today there is another photo of him with his family. They mentioned that the party was in order to celebrate his sister graduation. His sister's details are hidden from media stating that she needs her privacy even her mother is kept out of public's eye. As per news until now, Abhi Goenka is going to step up as the new CEO of Meevin two years from now. Whereas the situation regarding Rajput is quite different. Only one-person from the family is Arjun Rajput, he is the friend of Rudra Goenka and started company with him, and there is no photo of him. There are no details regarding his family but there is news that he was married into a very famous family and had a daughter. Their daughter is known as the hidden princess coming. The Rajput and The Goenka families are considered as royal families in India.