XVII. Chance

I am not dreaming right, *pinchimg myself and scowling because of pain* I got 1k views on my book. Yaay, sending a lots of love to those who supported me in my work. I love you all.❤❤

_____________________

I felt the happiness surrounding me, I felt overwhelmed because of it. It was a good feeling to have once in a time, it helped us in the present scenario, relieved us of stress, we all forgot about our problems and enjoyed ourselves like teenagers, which we were not. Every moment will have an end.

The three members surrounded Diya and me. They all approached me and I could not stop giggling by looking at them, they came towards me and I started begging them, "P-please don't come near me, you are looking gross, right Diya.

My princess nodded in agreement and we fell into another fit of giggling. I gasped when I felt Diya lifted from my grip and Diya squealed in surprise. The two men held my hands and Abhi placed Diya down.

"Diya, go near Aarav chachu(uncle) otherwise I will become tickle monster." At those words, Diya gasped and left me to the mercy of three men. "You guys hold her like that," Abhi ordered and left inside the kitchen and came back holding many things. I looked at Akky and Aarav for help but those both shook their heads.

I felt flour over my head and I closed my eyes. I heard a cracking sound and I felt something wet over my head. I did not struggle and endured my fate. I heard all of them laughing, I cleaned my face with my hands and glared at a single one of them, "I will get my revenge back." I said in the most scariest tone I can muster.

"What the heck happened to my kitchen?" I heard Anu's voice, my back was towards her so she did not see my face. She started lecturing us, "How can you guys have a food fight in my kitchen! Avni I thought you will be responsible one among them." I turned towards her and she gasped looking at me, she struggled to control her laugh.

"Anu don't!" I warned her and she tried to control her laughter by coughing.

"I will clean it up. You guys go and change." She shooed us out of the kitchen. I stomped out but waited near the entrance, when Abhi came out, I blocked his path and rubbed my head on his chest ignoring his protests. I moved my head and checked my work, I felt satisfied. I smirked at him. His shirt now has stains over it. I took Diya from Akky and rubbed my face on her cheeks ignoring her pleads and left that place leaving everyone shocked.

They all came to their senses and followed me after some time. We all bundle up inside the car and reach for the hotel. I took Diya with me to the guest room I previously stayed in and bathed her first, I handed her to Akky and took a bath myself. I came out and found a tee and shorts already laid out for me, I changed into it and went into the living room. All freshened and changed their clothes, they were having some snacks while speaking. Abhi was sitting on the one couch, Akky between Nihal and Aarav, Rohan on an armchair leaving the place beside Abhi. I heaved a sigh and sat beside him, he did not even give me a glance at that arrogant bastard, and I too ignored him.

 I heaved a sigh and sat beside him, he did not even give me a glance at that arrogant bastard, and I too ignored him