10: Girlfriend

Katsuki flinched at the sound of the door opening behind him. He turned around, seeing Kazuo come outside. He smiled. 

"Hey dad." The teenage boy said, smiling softly at his father. Bakugou smiled back at his son, watching him stand next to him. "Watcha doing?" The small boy asked.

Katsuki scoffed. "Nothing. Watching the clouds go by." He sighed, leaning against the balcony's rails. "May I join you?" His son asked, mocking his father's deeper voice. Katsuki ruffled his kid's hair, accepting. 

The 15-year-old boy sighed, leaning into his father's side. Bakugou threw his arm around his son's shoulders, pulling him closer. They watched the clouds, birds... Everything they could see. They did so for several minutes, before Kazuo broke the silence. "I have a girlfriend." He coughed, pulling away from his father. 

Katsuki smirked, looking at his son's flustered face. "Hehe, I know." He snickered, earning a confused look from the other. 

"How? What?" The green haired boy stuttered.

"You look dazed all the time... It's pretty obvious you're in love. Plus, I over heard you talking to someone on the phone the other day. I've never heard you say I Love You so much." The father laughed. Kazuo giggled shyly. "I see." He stated, playing with his fingers. 

"How is she?" Katsuki asked, leaning back against the railings. 

"Oh, she's real nice. She's funny, and loves to laugh. She's not what the guys in my class call: Attractive, though. But I don't care what she looks like. I love her." Kazuo stated, dazed. His father smiled. "I see. I'm sure she loves you too, kiddo." He said, smirking. 

Kazuo smiled at his father. "I know you've been struggling since the day I was born, dad. I'm sorry I've caused so much trouble." The boy sighed, earning a concerned look from Bakugou. 

"What're you blabbing on about, weirdo?" Katsuki snickered. "Don't apologize!" He yelled, shoving his son playfully. The smaller male laughed loudly, before simply smiling. 

"You're a great dad." He spoke, looking down the balcony. 

Katsuki smiled. He remembered the day Kazuo was born. His first steps, his first words... Every milestone replayed in his head. How Kazuo had been his one thing. The only thing that was there for him during hard times. Just one smile from the greenette would immediately brighten his day. Kazuo had been a very big part of his life, and was always going to be. Even if he was somewhat the reason that his omega passed away, never did he regret having the baby in the first place. He loved Kazuo. 

"And you're a great son, Kazu."