7: Struggles

"I'm scared."

Katsuki playfully rolled his eyes, bending down to his son's level once more. "It's fine, Kazuo. You'll make a bunch of friends, and you won't want to leave at the end of the day. If anything goes wrong, ask your teacher to call me." He said, patting his son's head. Kazuo sniffed sadly, before turning around to face the school. 

The five-year-old turned around once more, this time asking for a kiss. Bakugou pressed a gently kiss on his son's head, before letting him go over to his teacher. He watched from afar, seeing his kid grab the woman's hand and walk into the building, carrying his oversized All Might bag. Watching him start kindergarten was somewhat painful. Reminding him of how fast Kazuo was growing, and how old he was getting himself. It also brought back the memory of Izuku, who had passed away 5 years ago, which had only felt like a few months.

Katsuki scoffed and turned to his car, stepping inside and driving off. He had to come back and pick up Kazuo in 3 hours. It gave him a little time to go on patrol and make a few extra pennies. After all, he was struggling to keep his apartment. Although, he had been for the past 5 years. Yet, this time, it was really close. He was worried of getting kicked out. Being several bills behind, and not being able to even pay for much stuff anymore. Being a hero is fun and all, but when the crime rates go down, then heroes go broke. 

Katsuki had even gotten a side-job at a local café for a while... But that didn't go to well, since people only went there to see him and ask for autographs. Therefore, he quit, which is leading him to even less money.

The blonde scratched his head, staring down at the pile of unpaid bills. He was about to lose his whole entire life, here. His apartment, his reputation, his memories. Every single memory he had with Izuku was spent in this apartment... The first kiss, the proposal, their first time having intimate relations, the announcement of the pregnancy... Everything. He didn't want to lose it. Not like this. Bakugou looked up, tears filling his eyes. Right there, in the living room, he could still see Izuku standing there, with a smile. 

"Oh, come on... Man up! You'll be fine. Just because I can't be on the battlefield with you... It doesn't mean you can't fight." 

The blonde sighed shakily, setting down his reading glasses and rubbing his temples. "Help me please, Izuku." He mumbled, softly crying as he did so.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring. An alarm. Kazuo was about to to finish school in 15 minutes. It was time to go get him.

I know this chapter was short, but I'm a little busy. I'm trying to finish this story as soon as possible, and make it interesting for you guys. Let me know what you think!

-Sucky Author