1 : Kazuo M. Bakugou

"He's such a foolish man. If he hadn't forced Hero Deku to have that demon child, he'd still be here!" 

"He's trying his best." 

"He's surely going to fail. He wasn't even capable of taking care or Deku, how's he going to take care of a baby?" 

Katsuki looked down at the coffin, which was being descended into the large whole in the ground. It was hard to believe Izuku was really gone. He left him alone. After all, the blonde's lover had made a promise, and he didn't keep it. 

"I promise, Kacchan. I'll be here to help you."

"But I know nothing about babies..."

"I'll be right by your side. Promise, 'Kay?"

Katsuki clenched his fists. After his omega, also known as the number one Hero Deku, passed away during child birth, he hadn't gotten much sleep. It was hard. He had a newborn son to take care of now, all alone. He just lost his husband, and is still sore from the tragic loss. 

A small whine was heard to the blonde's left. He smiled, seeing his son in his mother's arms. 

"Here, kiddo." Mitsuki said, handing him his son. Katsuki took the baby gently, holding it in his arms. The tiny human kept whining, beating his small fists around. 

"It's okay... Shh... Shh... Why, you look handsome, Kazuo! Look at you! Are you trying to get girls to notice you? Huh? Oh, you little sneaky boy..." Katsuki cooed, smiling down at the green haired baby.

He looked exactly like Izuku. The big green eyes, the soft curly hair, the freckles. The only thing that resembled Katsuki was the nose and the exact same birthmark on his inner-thigh.

Mitsuki scoffed, tickling the baby. "Well, he sure did get me drooling... He was just too handsome for my eyes. Yes, yes you did! You got your old grandma drooling over your gorgeous face!" She cooed. Bakugou smiled softly before looking over to the coffin. "Say bye-bye to mommy, 'kay? Say: Bye-Bye!" Katsuki sniffed, waving his son's fist in the air, making him wave. His son cooed, babbling happily as he gripped his father's finger. 

Kazuo Bakugou was just 9 days old, and he was already making multiple sounds and gripping things. He didn't smile yet though, although he does crack a happy sound every now and then. He doesn't laugh, and spends most of his time sleeping, unlike Katsuki.

He still drinks milk every time he's hungry, which is getting expensive. Even though Katsuki is a pro hero, he isn't made out of money.

He's got diapers, milk, clothes, wipes, powder, pacifiers (Kazuo tends to lose every one he's got), and toys to buy. It was difficult. He spends more money on Kazuo then he does for food for himself. How can a baby, such a small human being, cost so much money? 

Katsuki looked down, smiling softly at his son, who was wrapped in a cozy blanket. He seemed comfortable, so that's good. Bakugou looked up at the large coffin one last time, before turning around and walking down the cemetery hill. He soon made it to the gates, where Kazuo's stroller was left, not far from Ground Zero's car.

The blonde man quickly tied up his son in the back seat, into his SnugLock. He then closed the car door, folding up the stroller, and putting it in the car's trunk.

Soon enough, the man was in the front seat, glancing through his mirror to see his son.

"Big day today, huh? Some people can be real meanies." Katsuki grumbled. The 9-day-old baby gurgled back a happy coo, before getting distracted by his own feet. Bakugou smiled at the adorable action, before turning on the engine, and driving back to his apartment, which he left earlier this morning. 

The couple soon arrived, and Katsuki struggled to bring all his son's stuff inside. The SnugLock, the stroller, the blankets and the Diaper Bag. Ah, and Kazuo. You can't forget Kazuo, he's the most important part. 

Bakugou made it inside, quietly setting his kid down in his crib, since the baby boy had fallen asleep on the car ride. As the blonde male was doing so, he smiled. He had to. He had to keep a good face on for his son. He couldn't dwell on the past right now. He had to move forward. For Kazuo. He needs a positive attitude. Therefore, that's what Katsuki is going to do. Keep the best attitude he can for his son.

He's got to be a good father.