5: Goodbye Mission

"NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! DADDY DON'T WEAVE! DON'T WEAVE ME AWONE!!" 

Katsuki tugged on his pants, trying to shake his son off. But the kid was too stubborn and wouldn't let go at all. He just kept crying. "DON'T GOOO! DADDY PWEASEEEE!" He cried out. 

Mitsuki pulled her grandson towards her, trying to make him let go of Bakugou. But he didn't.

Katsuki eventually sighed and bent down, facing his crying son. He hated goodbyes. 

"Listen, kiddo. I'll be back soon. There's nothing to be scared of, or to worry about. You're with grandma and grandpa! You love them!" He exclaimed, playfully nudging his son. "No I don't!" He cried, earning an offended look from his grandparents. 

"I want you to stay daddy..." The small greenette cried. "I know, Kazu." The tall male said, huggin his son against his chest tightly. "I promise I'll call you as soon as I land, 'Kay?" He asked, looking down at the freckled boy's sobbing face. 

"Promise?" The small child asked, hugging his all might figuring to his tummy. His father nodded, before pressing a gently kiss on the boy's forehead. 

"Okay... Bye-Bye Daddy!" He said, turning around and hugging Masaru. 

Katsuki smiled weakly, standing up and waving at his parents before walking out. Now, all he had to do was get to Mexico in time for 9 o'clock. His flight left at 5... It was 4' oclock. Enough time to make it to the airport. 

The pro hero made his way towards his destination, humming to a few songs on the way there. He then proceeded to get on his plane, and safely made it to Mexico in time. It was 8:42 PM in Mexico, which meant it was 10:42 AM in Japan, where he left his son. Katsuki was heading to bed, while his son was just waking up. Messed up time schedules... Great.

After ending his call with his son, he looked up at the time. 9:19. He's got to find the hotel his boss had reserved for him now.

The blonde eventually found his hotel room, and went to sleep as soon as he could. After all, tomorrow was a big day. He had to find the villain and get it behind bars. How much time will that take? Nobody knows... He was going to find out tomorrow. After a good night's sleep...

Katsuki slowly woke up, hearing his phone ring. It was 4 in the morning. There goes a Good Night's Sleep... The blonde male picked up the mobile, holding it up to his ear. 

"Hello?" He asked, his voice still groggy from the sleep he was having. 

"Katsuki! About time you answered, damn it! It's Kazuo!" 

Katsuki sprung up in bed, hearing his mother's panicked voice. "WHAT THE HELL? WHAT'S WRONG?" He yelled, suddenly unable to breathe. 

"W-Well, you see... Before bed, I decided to give Kazuo a snack! A peanut-butter and jelly sandwich... I thought he'd like it, since you loved them as a kid..." 

Bakugou closed his eyes. "Why... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THAT?! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU HE'S ALERGIC TO PEANUTS! YOU- YOU HAG!! I'M COMING BACK OVER!" The tall male screamed, standing up and getting dressed. 

"There's no need to come over! You can finish your job over there! Kazuo's here with me, at the hospital. Everything's fine. He's just a little bloated, and his throat had closed up. But he's fine!" 

Katsuki felt his face heat up. His son, who he had left behind, was currently in the hospital. What moron tries to give a 3 year old, who is allergic to peanuts, a PBJ?  

Bakugou eventually hung up, before sighing. He felt bad. He wanted to go back to Japan and hug his son, who's probably terrified of being in the hospital for the first time. But... He needs to do this to pay for the bills too. 

The blonde looked down. It was early. Might as well start on this mission right away, right?

I don't know why, but am I the only one who loves the picture up there? I can't stop looking at it. I love it so much! 

-Sucky Author

Struggles \ A BakuDeku Baby StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara