22

Kagami's POV

I am now walking on the street to pick up Kuroko. Thanks to Kise and Ahomine, I know where his new place is. As I arrived there, I saw Tatsuya waiting outside.

"TATSUYA!" I called.

"Ah! Taiga!" He called.

"What brings you here? I thought you're in Akita." I said.

"Well, Atsushi planned to go here in Tokyo because he is now living with Tetsuya-kun and the others." He said which made me confused.

"Murasakibara's living with Kuroko?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Tatsuya replied.

"W-Where?" I asked and he pointed at the house in front on my left. I was in shock that it's huge.

"WHAT THE?!?!?!" I gasped. Suddenly, the Satsuki siblings and Takao arrived.

"Ah! Tatsuya-kun! Kagamin!" Momoi called.

"Momoi-chan... Matsuo-kun... Takao-kun... Good Morning." Tatsuya greeted.

"Momoi... Matsuo... Takao... What brings you here?" I asked.

"Picking up, Aomine-senpai." Matsuo replied.

"And checking on Shin-chan after our defeat against Rakuzan..." Takao replied next. Oh yeah, Shuutoku got defeated by Rakuzan.

"And you guys will have training for the Third Place Match?" I asked.

"You didn't know? Our match for the third place is today. The same day as your final match." Takao said which shocked me even more.

"WHAT!?!?! How come I don't know?!?!?!" I asked.

"That's because you're a Bakagami." A familiar voice was heard, then Aomine appeared out of nowhere.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, PERVY GANGURO!?!?!?!" I asked in a pissed tone. 

"YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK, BAKAGAMI!!!" He said. 

"Can you two quit it?" Kise jumped in.

"Atsushi!" Tatsuya greeted.

"Murochin~~~" Murasakibara greeted and back hugged Tatsuya. I knew about their relationship before, so that didn't matter. Then, Kuroko and Midorima came out.

"TETSU-KUN/ TETSU-SENPAI/ TETSUYA-KUN/ TECCHAN/ KUROKO!" We called.

"Good Morning." He greeted like the usual.

"So... It seems that you five are now alright?" I asked and they nodded.

"You can tell, Kagami-kun." He said with a smile. 

"Glad to hear that..." I said.

"Shin-chan! You good?" Takao asked Midorima.

"Yeah. I'm fine. By the way, Kise will be joining us as we go to the stadium." Midorima said and pointed at Kise.

"By the way, Kuroko, Coach want us in the stadium now." I said.

"We'll give you a ride." Takao replied and prepared his cart.

"Y-You mean... We're riding that?!?!" I asked and Kuroko nodded.

"Get used to it, Kagami-kun... You will realize Midorima-kun's routine." Kuroko smirked which made me pissed.

"We'll catch up! See you guys!" Matsuo said.

"Off we go!!!" Takao screamed and paddled fast going to the stadium, which made me almost puke.