13

Midorima's POV

I finished fixing our things after taking a shower. Kuroko just got out of the shower and drying his hair with a towel.

"Kuroko, do you need a hand?" I asked as I showed the hair dryer. He nodded and went near me. I sat at the bottom bunk of a double deck and he sat on the floor between my legs, then I started drying his hair.

"Does this feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said with a smile and closed eyes. And minutes later, his hair dried and I put the hair dryer in the dresser.

"Thanks for that, Midorima-kun." He said which made me blush from his smile.

"N-No problem..." I said. Suddenly, his phone rang. So, he answered.

"Hello, Kuroko here." He said.

"Who could it be?" I thought.

"Coach! What's wrong?" He asked. Suddenly, his expression became very serious.

"I see. Okay. Thank you for telling." He said and hung up his phone.

"Your coach called... Why?" I asked.

"She received a letter from Momoi-san about the match of Kise-kun's team and theirs." He said which made me serious as well.

"What did that letter say?" I asked.

"If either Kaijo or Too won, they will fight against my team." He said concerns me about Kuroko.

"It means you will fight against Aomine or Kise." I said and he nodded.

"Did they say when?" I asked.

"2 days after their match with each other." He said.

"Oh..." I thought.

"I guess there's no turning back... Whether it is Aomine-kun or Kise-kun..." He said. Then, I stood up, went near him, and placed my forehead on his.

"M-Midorima-kun?" He called.

"No matter what happens, we will bring the team back..." I said.

"Thank you, Midorima-kun." He smiled.

"Well then, shall we go to sleep?" I asked and he nodded. Then, we turned off the lights and we slept at the bottom bunk together.

Match Day: Kaijo vs. Too

5:50 am

Kuroko and I woke up very early because Kuroko got a text from his Coach that they should arrive at 6 am. We already ate breakfast and took a bath. Suddenly, Takao arrived. 

"Mornin' Tecchan~~~ Shin-chan~~~" Takao greeted. 

"Morning Takao-kun!" Kuroko greeted. I told him to come here early since we will also have an upcoming match soon. 

"Good thing you arrived." I said.

"By the way, Shin-chan, is it true that a guy named Mayuzumi Chihiro from Rakuzan came to Tecchan's apartment?" He asked which shocks us because we haven't told him about Chihiro coming at Kuroko's old apartment.

"It's true that Chihiro-kun came at the old apartment. How did you know that? Did Midorima-kun told you that?" Kuroko asked.

"He/I didn't." Takao and I answered in unison.