Kuroko's POV

My face is very red after I saw Midorima-kun just wearing a towel which made me flushed so fast. But I still keep my composure because I have a meet up with Akashi-kun.

"I better cook something to eat..." I thought as I held my stomach. Then, I saw my breakfast cooked by Midorima-kun.

"H-He cooked all of this?" I thought. Then, I saw the note that he left.

"I hope that is enough to keep your health stable. -Midorima." I said as I read his note which made me flattered. Then, I sat down and eat his breakfast for me. Suddenly, Midorima-kun is calling, so I answered.

"Midorima-kun?" I called.

"Hey Kuroko, have you eaten breakfast yet?" He asked.

"I'm eating right now. By the way, thanks for the meal that you made." I said.

"Really? That's good to know. Just make sure to eat lots, and don't skip any meals." He said.

"Yes yes, My Shintarou..." I suddenly said which made me blush.

"Eh?" He gasped.

"U-Uh... N-Never mind!!!" I said.

"Hehehe... It's okay... Well, I better go now. Bye... My Tetsuya..." He said and hung up. I blushed on what he said in the end. Then, I shook my head and finished my breakfast, brushed my teeth and left my apartment.

"It's time to have a meet up with Akashi-kun..." I said and left the apartment.

Teiko Junior High...

Akashi's POV

I am now waiting for Tetsuya here at the rooftop of Teiko where I met him and fell in love at first sight. Suddenly, the person that I'm waiting for arrived.

"Akashi-kun..." He called in a serious tone.

"Tetsuya..." I called.

"You seemed to be well. How's your new school?" He asked.

"Well the same as always..." I replied with a smirk.

"I'm glad that you made it. I expect you to be here, and you came." I said with a slight smile.

"You said that you have something to say... Care to spill it out? What are we going to talk about?" He asked then I checked the place.

"Still remember this place? The place where we first talked?" I said.

"Yeah. I still remember that... That first time we talked about the condition of my dad... That's the first time I cried in front of you." He said and went near the fence.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I used to be alone with Midorima-kun before until you guys joined in. We were very happy those days here in Teiko." He said. Suddenly a tear is visible in his eyes.

"Tetsuya..." I called.

"Everything's a mess by the time you guys changed. And if that happens, you will forget about me being part of the team." He said with a smile on his face with tears on his eyes. Then, I hugged him very tight.

"That's one thing I don't want to see..." I whispered.

"Eh?" He thought.

"I don't want to see the person I love crying." I said.