15

2 Days Later...

Match Day: Seirin vs. Too

Kuroko's POV

We are now in the stadium for our match with Aomine-kun's team.

"It's finally time that we will face Too." Coach said.

"Will you be alright with that, Kuroko?" Captain asked.

"I will. Besides, he even promised me about our deal that we made." I said.

"Deal? What deal?" Furihata-kun asked.

"It's better not to know their deal. It's part of their oath as the Generation of Miracles after all." Izuki-senpai said.

"Izuki's right." Kiyoshi-senpai said.

"So, let's get ready!!!" Captain said. As I am now getting ready for the match, a knock on the door was heard.

"Riko-san, is Tetsu-kun here?" Momoi-san called.

"Momoi/Momoi-san?" We called in unison.

"Tetsu-kun, can I talk to you?" She asked. So, we went out for a while.

"Dai-chan seems to be not in his old self when you two are close... He kind of shuts down..." She said which makes me worried about him.

"T-That's not the Aomine-kun that we knew..." I said.

"That's why you need to defeat him." She said which shocks me out.

"What? B-But that's your team I'm facing..." I said.

" I know, but this is the only way to bring him back." She said which makes me speechless.

"Besides, he told about your deal." She added.

"The deal?" I asked and she nodded.

"When he wins, you two will be lovers. If you win, he will live with you in your new house, right?" She said and I nodded.

"I guess that deal will help me about him." I said.

"Then, good luck, Tetsu-kun." She smiled and left.

"Good luck..." I whispered. Suddenly, Midorima-kun, Kise-kun and Takao-kun arrived.

"Kuroko/Kurokocchi/Tecchan!." They called.

"Midorima-kun! Kise-kun! Takao-kun!" I called.

"Good luck in your match with Aominecchi!" Kise-kun said and hugged me.

"T-Thanks... You can let go now... I can't breathe..." I said.

"You can do it, Tecchan!!!" Takao-kun said as he wrapped his arm on my neck lightly.

"Thanks Takao-kun." I said.

"Kise, we can check some magazines there! I heard you had a photoshoot yesterday at your job!" Takao-kun said.

"R-REALLY!?!?! I BET THEY HAD PRINTED MINE!!!" Kise-kun shouted and ran. So, it leaves Midorima-kun and I.

"Will you be fine dealing with him?" He asked and I nodded.

"This is what our fate lies... As enemies..." I said. Suddenly, he came closer to me and gave me a light kiss on my forehead which made me blush vey hard.

"I know that you can beat him." He whispered which made me happy.

"Thank you, Midorima-kun." I said and Kagami-kun called me.