5

Midorima's POV

Kuroko insisted me to stay at his place for the night since he is away from his parents. And they told me to take care of him while we are in high school. His place smells like him even from the door.

"I have oversized clothes in my room for you to borrow." He said with a smile and went to the bathroom.

"You really do live on your own." I said. So, I went in his room and it's very neat. So, I took the oversized clothes for me to wear and suddenly I saw the picture with his Seirin teammates, our team in Teiko, and even his childhood picture with me.

"You still haven't changed... Your still the little Tetsuya that I loved since childhood." I thought. Well, he haven't knew that I liked him since childhood. Our parents even thought that we are a couple.

Flashback...

"NII-CHAN! KURO-CHAN'S HERE!!!" Mio screamed and I smacked her head.

"Ssshh!!! Would you be quiet for once!?!?!" I whispered. I was about to go to the kitchen and suddenly we bumped into each other and he fell on top of me. We blushed as we see each other in the eye.

"M-Midorima-kun! Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine..." I answered while hiding my blushing face.

"Hehehehe~~~~" Mio laughed in a different way.

"Y-YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" I called to Mio as I chased her.

"KURO-CHAN!!! HELP ME!!!" Mio screamed but he keeps on laughing at us.

End of Flashback...

That memory won't get off my head because that's the time I fell in love with Kuroko. I was just looking at the memories with him and suddenly Kuroko appeared at my back after taking a shower.

"Still looking at the pictures?" He asked.

"Yeah. It brings back memories since our childhood." I said then he smiled weakly.

"Kuroko? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wish I could bring back those old days... Before we became high school... Akashi-kun is way different from our first meeting. Murasakibara-kun, Aomine-kun, and Kise-kun were different right now." He said. I feel hurt hearing his sad tone. I cupped his right cheek with my left hand.

"Kuroko..." I called. Then, I placed my hand on his head and put my forehead on his.

"E-Eh???" He gasped as he saw me near him.

"Kuroko... Someday, we will bring back those memories shattered... And make it whole again." I said which made him blush so hard.

"Midorima-kun..." He called. I was about to kiss him and suddenly a phone call was heard from my phone. I got pissed when someone called me.

"Akashi?" I gasped.

"I think that's important... You can answer it while I'm preparing the room... I can wait for you." He said with a smile. So, I went out for a while and answered the phone.

"Akashi." I asked.

"Good thing you answered, Shintarou." A familiar voice spoke.

"It's unusual for you to call me in the middle of the night." I called.

"So, you really have guts to be with Tetsuya behind my back?" He asked.