14

End of the match...

Kise's POV

It's now the end of the match. Aominecchi's team is now ahead against us with the score of 101 - 99. I'm tired because I went all-out. Suddenly, Kasamatsu-senpai helped me stand me and wrapped my arm on his neck.

"Kasamatsu-senpai..." I called.

"Don't thank me yet. You still have to talk to Tetsuya, remember?" He said which flinched me. As we line up and bowed we left the gym.

"I need to find Kurokocchi..." I said to Kasamatsu-senpai. So, we changed into our sweatpants and jacket then headed outside.

Outside the stadium...

We were outside but still haven't found Kurokocchi. We've looked everywhere and he's nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I saw Seirin coming out of the stadium.

"Kise, Seirin's already out." Kasamatsu-senpai said.

"But I don't see Kurokocchi." I said. And I heard them talking.

"Let's have lunch first before training." Their captain said.

"But where would we eat?" One of the senpais.

"MAJI BURGER!!!" Kagamicchi suggested. Suddenly, the coach punched him.

"NO MORE MAJI BURGER!!!" She screamed.

"By the way, where's Kuroko?" The second senpai asked which made us worry.

"Ah! About Kuroko-kun, he told me that he will leave early." She said.

"He's not there?" I thought.

"We better find him, Kise." Kasamatsu-senpai suggested and I nodded. Then, we left to find Kurokocchi.

At a street near Seirin High...

We were at a street going to Seirin High. As we are about to go to Seirin, we heard familiar voices near our location.

"Aomine beat Kise? This is getting bad..." A familiar voice was heard.

"Midorimacchi?" I said.

"Kise! That Midorima guy's with Tetsuya." Kasamatsu-senpai said and pointed at them on our right. So, we hid for a while to listen at their conversation.

"That is why I'm getting nervous about Aomine-kun... It means that he and I will face each other..." Kurokocchi said and tears fell in his eyes.

"Kurokocchi..." I thought.

"He and Aomine might be very close during your Junior high huh?" Kasamatsu-senpai asked.

"They do. It's rare for Kurokocchi to cry like this." I said. Suddenly, I saw Midorimacchi pulled Kurokocchi and hugged him. I was in shock seeing that.

"Midorima-kun..." Kurokocchi called.

"You don't have to worry... I'm here..." He said to Kurokocchi. Seeing him sad made my heart shatter. So, I showed up independently.

"K-Kise!" Kasamatsu-senpai called but I didn't listen.

"K-KUROKOCCHI!!!" I screamed and they looked at me.

"Kise/Kise-kun?" They called.

"I finally found you!" I said while panting.

"H-How did you find me in this new location?" He asked which made me confused.