Kuroko's POV

Midorima-kun, Takao-kun, and I went to the house where Minako bought the land and paid the workers to create a place for us. She used her own savings for this and for us to reunite once again. She even told me that I can live here starting this school year.

"Wow! This place is huge!" Takao-kun gasped as he saw the house.

"D-Did your sister paid all this?" Midorima-kun asked.

"She bought the land and paid the workers to create this. But she haven't seen the inside yet." I said.

"I see." He responded.

"S-Shall we look inside?" Takao-kun asked and I nodded. So, I opened the gate where we can see a pond as we go inside.

"I didn't expect that your little sister would buy something like this." Takao-kun said.

"Wait 'till you see inside." I said as I open the door. We saw the furniture and equipment that we can use.

"I-It's amazing!" Midorima-kun said.

"There's also a pool at the back." Takao-kun said. Minako told me that she will put a pool at the back.

"Shall we check the bedrooms?" I asked and they nodded. As we went to the second floor, there's a bathroom, the guest's room, and our bedroom.

"Two double deck beds and one big bed?!?! This is insane!!!" Takao-kun gasped.

"Same for the guest's room. Your sister really does care about you." Midorima-kun said and I nodded.

"And with this, I was planning to move here." I said as I sat on the bottom bunk.

"You mean it?" Takao-kun asked.

"Yeah. I don't want to waste my sister's hardship to get this." I said.

"I see. Then, I'll join you." Midorima-kun said.

"EH?!?! Really?" Takao-kun asked.

"I only had one week before I leave the dorm. So, it's best to move out early." He replied to Takao-kun.

"Then, we'll help! Right, Tecchan?" Takao-kun asked and I nodded.

"Shall we start moving our stuff here tomorrow?" I asked.

"That's a good idea." Midorima-kun said.

"Then, tomorrow it is!!!" Takao-kun said and since it's almost dark, we went outside, locked the door and the gate, and went home.

Apartment...

"Shin-chan, Tecchan, I'll drop you guys here. My sister just texted me that she needs me at the ramen shop." Takao-kun said.

"It's fine. I planned to sleep at his place tonight." Midorima-kun said.

"You okay with that, Tecchan?" Takao-kun asked.

"Yeah. I'm used to it." I said with a smile.

"Okay then. Well, I'll pick you two here tomorrow." He said and left.

"Shall we go then?" I asked Midorima-kun and he nodded. Then, we went inside my apartment.

"By the way, I have the clothes you lend me yesterday. Don't worry, it's already clean." He said as he gave me the clothes.

"Thanks Midorima-kun." I said with a smile and placed my clothes in my closet.

"By the way, Kuroko, how's your conversation with Akashi?" He asked which made me stopped. I remembered what Akashi-kun said.