1

Normal POV

Minako and Kuroko were at the park waiting for their sister, Misaki. They planned to have a siblings bonding together. Their parents knew about the plan so they decided to meet at the park.

"Minako, Nee-chan's is coming!!!" Kuroko said as he pointed Misaki at the other side. Suddenly, an explosion happened and Misaki is involved in the accident.

"FIRE!!!" A civilian screamed. Then, fire fighters came to stop the fire and rescue the civilians stuck on the exploded building.

"ONEE-CHAN!!!" Minako screamed. Then, ambulance arrived and rescue Misaki.

"Excuse me, are you two relatives of the victim?" The rescuer asked.

"Y-Yes... She's our sister." Kuroko cried. The rescuer nodded and let the kids ride the ambulance and take Misaki to the Hospital.

At the Hospital

Minako's POV

Kuroko-nii and I were in the hospital because our eldest sister, Misaki, had been in a fire accident. She has a rarest eyes that nobody has called the Goddess's eye. It will be activated if something triggers her. Unfortunately, she only has one eye left. She's only 18 at that time... Kuroko-nii's 10 and I'm 8.

"Minako..." Misaki called me.

"Onee-chan..." I called.

"Can I have one favor for you?" Misaki asked. I nodded as a reply.

"What is it, Onee-chan?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if I'll be here in your brother's final game... So... I wanted to give you my eye..." She said. Kuroko-nii and I were in shock in her request.

"N-Nee-chan!?!?!" Kuroko-nii asked.

"Why Onee-chan?" I asked.

"I know that you can activate this eye. And I trust you with this." She said and took off her eye and gave it to me. It's a bit painful to endure it.

"... I'm getting... tired..." She sighed and suddenly lost consciousness. Blood in her eye is flowing.

"NEE-CHAN!!!" Kuroko-nii screamed as she saw nee-chan's bleeding. The nurse approached nee-chan and to care of everything. But, she didn't make it. We both cried about her death.

"T-Time of Death... 2:30 pm..." The doctor said while his hands are trembling. We cried a lot.

"NEE-CHAN!!!" Kuroko-nii cried.

"ONEE-CHAN!!!" I cried. And our parents arrived.

"Kuroko!?!? Minako!?!?!" Mom called.

"OKASAN!!! (MOM!!!)" We called and hugged her.

"Honey, what's wrong? Where's your Misaki-neesan?" Dad asked. Kuroko pointed at the door. Dad checked the room and he saw the corpse of Misaki-neechan. He also cried as he saw her and hugged us.

Days Later...

At funeral...

My parents, friends of nee-chan, her teammates in college, and the Kiseki sisters were there to comfort me. I still remembered what she said before.

"Goddess's eye will be unleashed in 8 years from now... In order to unleash, there must be something that triggers your emotion and put it in your game." I thought. Then the Kiseki sisters came near me.