19

Akashi's POV

I had a meeting alone with our Coach, Shirogane Eiji, and talked about the match against Shuutoku. It means that I will have a battle against Shintarou.

"Semi-finals... Few matches left and the throne will be mine..." I said to myself. And I saw Reo, Eikichi, and Kotaro walking towards me.

"Sei-chan, how's your meeting with Coach?" Reo asked.

"He told me about the next match against Shuutoku." I said.

"Is that one of your former teammate's new school?" Eikichi asked.

"Which one?" Kotaro asked.

"What do you mean which one?" Reo asked.

"We already encountered the purple giant and the dark skinned one. The only people we haven't met were the blondie, the four eyes, and the baby blue." He said while thinking. I was in shock that he gave My Tetsuya a nickname.

"Baby Blue?" Eikichi asked.

"The cute boy, Kuroko Tetsuya." He said and I got pissed because of Kotaro's nickname to my Tetsuya.

"Y-You shouldn't have thought of that, Kota-chan." Reo said.

"Huh? Why is that?" Kotaro asked. 

"He's all yours, Akashi..." Eikichi said. 

"Eh?" Kotaro asked. Then, Reo pointed at me while I'm getting my scissors. And I can see that Kotaro is getting scared.

"You want me to trim your hair, Kotaro?" I said sarcastically with a demonic grin on my smile while snipping my scissors. 

"N-N-N-N-N-N-NO!!! I'M SORRY!!!" He screamed as he suddenly ran away.

"Speaking of which, Mibuchi, has Mayuzumi came here as Akashi got out?" Eikichi asked.

"Oh! You did mention, I haven't seen him here or even with us. He didn't told me where he went." Reo replied.

"Strange... He's never been like that..." Eikichi said.

"Kota-chan, can you find Hiro-chan?" Reo asked.

"Haa??? Why me?" Kotaro asked.

"It's alright... Let me find him. You guys don't have to follow." I said and left.

"S-Sei-chan?" Reo called but I ignored it while walking.

"I have a feeling that I know where he went. Better have a good reason for this, Mayuzumi." I said to myself.

Next Day...

Basketball Court...

Kuroko's POV

The five of us went out at the street basketball court near Maji Burger because Chihiro-kun told us to meet him. Suddenly, Midorima-kun checked his phone because Chihiro-kun texted him.

"What did Chihiro-kun texted?" I asked.

"He says to wait for him at the basketball court near the Maji Burger." Midorima-kun said.

"Are you sure that he is trustworthy?" Aomine-kun asked and suddenly I saw Chihiro-kun behind Aomine-kun.

"I am though..." He said which made Aomine-kun jumped in fear.

"GHAAA!!! TETSU DON'T SCARE ME!!!" He screamed.

"Uhm... He's with Midorimacchi for the whole time..." Kise said and I nodded.