18

Midorima's POV

I was in shock that Kuroko can have a heterochromia like the Akashi siblings. It's kind of rare for his family to have that... Unless... there is...

"That's a rare Eye that nobody has it except for the Legendary Goddess..." Kise said.

"Legendary Goddess?" Murasakibara asked.

"Misaki is the so-called Goddess in Tokyo State Basketball Team during her Senior Year in college." I said.

"You know about her, Midorima?" Aomine asked.

"One of our senpais in Shuutoku talks about her. That's how I know about Misaki..." I said.

"But her journey has ended after the news confirmed that the Legendary Goddess passed away." Kise added which shocked us all.

"Are you serious?!?!" Aomine asked.

"She died 5 years ago... Some said that she was still eighteen when she died." Kise said.

"What a tragedy..." I said. Suddenly, Kuroko tugged my shirt.

"I'll go talk to my sister for a bit. I'll be downstairs if you're looking for me." He whispered and kissed my cheek which made me flustered. As he left, Kise and Aomine noticed that I'm blushing.

"Are you alright, Midorima? You seemed so... Red..." Aomine asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I said and went downstairs for a while.

"Sh!t... What is wrong with me?" I thought. Then, I saw Kuroko talking to his sister on the phone.

"Okay! Bye!" He replied and hung up. So, I decided to come closer to him and hug him.

"M-Midorima-kun..." He stuttered as I hugged him.

"Is there a problem?" He asked. 

"Will you be okay if you got a chance to have a match against Akashi?" I asked which made him shocked. I became silent because I'm scared of what will happen if he had to deal with Akashi. Suddenly, he turned around and wrapped his arms on my neck which made me flushed.

"K-Kuroko!" I called.

"It's fine... Kise-kun and the others weren't around..." He said. So, I wrapped my arms on his waist tightly.

"Don't worry about it... If I will deal with Akashi-kun, I have my team with me..." He smiled. 

"Kuroko..." I called and he stared at me. Our eyes met, and our faces were about an inch close like we're about to kiss. As I was about to kiss him, my phone suddenly rang.

"D@mn phone!!!" I thought.

"Uhm... You can answer it... I can wait." He said. I took my phone and I saw Akashi's name.

"Akashi's calling." I said to Kuroko and he was nervous. So, I have no choice but to answer it.

"Midorima speaking." I said.

"Shintarou? It's Chihiro." Suddenly, I heard Mayuzumi's voice.

"Mayuzumi?" I asked.

"I have his phone because Akashi's in a meeting with our Coach. Anyways, can you, Tetsuya and your team, meet me tomorrow? I'll give you guys the location where to meet." He said.

"Okay. We'll meet you. See you there." I said and hung up. And then Kise, Aomine, and Murasakibara came down and heard the conversation.

"What's wrong?" Aomine asked.