"Here is the keys, as requested."

"Thank you." Cheryl grinned and Toni grabbed the keys, nodding at him.

Hunter got into the car, sitting down in the booster seat. Cheryl put Aliana in her car seat and buckled both her children in. She kissed Hunter's head when the small boy smiled at her.

"You want some breakfast?" she asked. Toni was putting the bags into the trunk.

He nodded his head, his hair bouncing with the movement.

"Okay, when we get to the hotel, we'll get you some." she kissed his forehead once more before shutting the car door.

She and Toni loaded into the car, not too long after.

"It's about a 20-minute drive." Toni made known with a sigh.

"All good." the redhead shrugged, grabbing her wife's hand.

"Will we be able to go to the parks when we get there?" Hunter asked.

"Yes. But we should definitely shower and change before then, kay?" Cheryl said.

"Okay!" he said, excited to be able get to the parks today instead of tomorrow.

The drive was indeed 20 minutes but it was worth the wait when the parents saw Hunter's excited smile.

"Welcome Disney World, Topaz family." the woman grinned, "I will be the hostess of your stay. So anything you may need or want, you can come to me." she handed them their passes.

"Dope." Toni smiled, adjusting Aliana in her arms.

"Let them take your bags up. I'm sure you want breakfast." she nodded towards the man that had the baggage carrier.

"Yes, thank you," Cheryl says, letting the man take all of their stuff.

"Right this way, I'll take you to the buffet."

Cheryl grabbed Hunter's hand and followed behind the woman. As they walked, Toni gently woke up Alia, trying to make sure she eats.

"Mommy sleep," she mumbled tiredly, tucking her face into Toni's neck.

"I know, baby. But you gotta eat." she rubbed her back and Aliana groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Alright, here is your table. We put a booster seat for him. And I'll go and get the highchair." she pointed between the Topaz children.

"Great. Thanks...Hailey" Toni smiled, reading her name tag. The woman nodded and went to get Aliana a high chair.

"The food smells amazing." Cheryl breathes out, pushing Hunter's chair in.

"I know." her wife agreed.

"Here you go." Hailey returned with the high chair.

"So, you can have anything you want to eat. We have all breakfast types. The same goes for lunch and dinner time. This is your reserved table for your stay." Hailey divulges.

"That's so cool." Cheryl chuckled.

"I'm guessing this is your first time here?"

"Yep. As a family." Toni nodded.

"Well, I will make sure your first stay is a great stay!" Hailey grinned, "So, I will get you menus and then leave you be until you're done eating, sounds good?"

The couple nodded and watched as Hailey walked away.

"She's so kind," Cheryl said, wiping some drool from Aliana's face. The girl was trying to stay up.