While they are on the way to the location, they keep hearing a shriek, howl, and wail around the base.
"MOP! MOP MOP!" (No! Please not me!)
"MOP MOP MO MOP!" (Every man for themselves!)
"MOOP MO MOP MOP MOOOOP!" (Keep that sword away!)
KABOOM!!!
"Hahahahahahahaha surrender surrender! I see you I caught you! Mwahahahahaha"

"Uhuhuhuhu the sounds becomes scarier Fang! What do we do if it's a ghost, what do we do Fang! Uhuhuhuhuhu" Gopal's wail has weaken Fang's bravery when he suddenly stop on their track. "Ish Gopal, this is not....."
"I see you I caught you, if I can hear you then I can see you I caught you" says the voice eerily.

"Aaaaaaaaa! Ghost wearing glass appears!" Shout Gopal and Fang while run, hugging each other. "Watch out! Your leg!" A snap was heard when the trap was triggered, both Gopal and Fang are caught in a hanged net. After they're swinging in the net, they heard a rapid camera shot. Click click.

"Hahahahahahaha Mr Popularity Maniac is a scaredy-cat cat, Mr Popularity Maniac is a scaredy-cat~, we must tell the universe! Hahahahaha" laugh the culprit. "Ha! Boboiboy? so you are the one doing all of this?" Ask Fang angrily, his face red both from embarrassment and anger. "Dey! Dey! Boboiboy let me go! How could you do this your BEST FRIEND! Uhuhuhuhuhu!" Wail Gopal more.

"Hahahahaha I've said it earlier that we must go all out! Surrender for your best friend Gopal, and popularity maniac, it's obviously the great me will win this game!" Shout Boboiboy Solar maniacally. Then Fang and Gopal could feel something crawling on their body. "Snake? Snake! Aaaaaa! Snake!" Screech Fang. "Tukaran spaghetti mak cik kantin!" Shout Gopal for his power activation. "Eh? Oh my God it's a real snake Fang! Snake! Snake! I surrender Boboiboy! Goodbye my day off! Uhuhuhuhuhu!" Gopal shakes Fang when his loses become clear.

"What are you talk- argh this one bites Gopal! it bites! I surrender Boboiboy! How can I show universe my beautiful and handsome face if I'm bitten! I surrender" cry Fang frantically. "Hahahaha great choice and thank you for the blackmail materials guys, but please, the universe doesn't need your face when the great me and Duri are here" smile Solar with victory then call for Duri to help him drag both of them to the party hall.
——————————————————————

Yaya and Ying arrives at the hall only to be drive away by Sai and Shielda. "Go away guys! you will not get a chance winning! The enemies are too cunning!" Says Shielda frantically to saves her fellow girls from their culprit. "Yay I see you I caught you~, Tolakan Angin!" Then Yaya and Ying was shoved inside the hall and the door was closed. "Tanah Mencengkam!" Suddenly they are trapped in a mountain of dirt by Boboiboy Gempa. "Urgh, Hey Boboiboy what are you doing! That's dirty using them as a bait!" Reprimand Yaya to both Gempa and Taufan.

"Eh? Hahahahahaha it's not dirty, we may use any method to win! Like Nova Prix, we must win at all cost!" Answer Gempa and Taufan continue "Now it's better for you guys to surrender, it's better than sorry~ Hahahahaha" laugh Taufan hysterically like his first appearance as Boboiboy Taufan.

Yaya and Ying see Sai and Shielda nod their heads frantically signalling both of them to just follow their demand. "Hah! Why should we surrender? My day off will go away freely like that!" Speak Ying with Yaya nodding her head in agreeing Ying statement. Both Gempa and Taufan grin upon hearing their answer, they then proceed to release their toys to the girls.

"Ribbit, ribbit"
"Kyaaaaaa! I hate frog!" Shout Yaya. "Oh my God why frog of all things!" Continue Ying. "Come on guys, the ladies will love you guys so much, move closer to them so that they will get a perfect view of you, you guys are too small and cute to be ignored" claim Taufan to the frog. "Oh and don't forget, they will not get away from there~" add Taufan to his fellow frog.