"Now TAPOPS members, we are moving to an exciting event, a games with TAPOPS tradition. It is a standard survival games, except that you're teaming with yourself. You are required to be the last one standing by defeating the others. The methods are open as long as the enemy surrender lost. The last one standing got his wishes granted and the wish active for a day after the party. Give yourself the best." end KokoCi his instructions and descend the stairs by checking his surroundings again.

Fang has already dreaming his popularity increasing to the peak that Boboiboy will be envious for, Yaya with her kind heart that want to share her cookies with everyone, and Gopal and Ying imagining their upcoming slacking day off.

Suddenly, a manical laugh was heard breaking their current dream from a certain boy, Gopal beside him are looking at him strangely. "Dey Boboiboy, just what the heck are you laughing like a maniac suddenly? you creep me out" said Gopal while keeping his distance from Boboiboy.

"Hehehehehehe we must win this game guys, let's go all out!" shout Boboiboy energetically with his hand up that boost others morals in winning the game by shouting back "yeah!". Then all of them proceed to scatter around the base to hide and prepare themselves before the bell rings.
—————————————————————

5 minutes after that, the bell was ringing. Some of them go out from their hide to search for a prey, while some of them remain hidden. Fang has choose to reveal himself and attack Gopal that was obviously hide in the cafeteria. While Yaya and Ying are battling each other in the training room once met.

Upon hearing the bells ring, Boboiboy suddenly laughing nonstop. He start singing "I see you then I caught you, I see you then I caught you..." while hopping around the base searching for the prey. His voice could be heard by Sai that currently hiding. Upon hearing Boboiboy's voice, he's shivering for some reason. He then proceed to ambush BoboiBoy and quite confident to win with this soft hearted boy.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" Suddenly a loud scream is heard around the base. Shielda that is coincidentally nearby has come to check upon hearing her brother's voice that's located at the previous party hall. What greet her after opening the door are an echo hysterical laugh and her brother whimpering at the floor crying and muttering "I'm a man I'm a man....". She is torn for either sympathising or laughing at her brother but come to check. But before she could ask a question, something was thrown at her.

"Kyaaaaaa!"
"Aaaaaaaaa!" both of them scream out of their lungs by the attacks. Cockroaches litter and surround them make a no ways out but to face the disgusting horror. The culprit laugh out "Hahahahahaha I see you I caught you, Sai is not a man, Sai is not a man~" the culprit keep taunting.

"No!" the scream from Shielda get louder when the cockroaches begin to fly. "Get them away from me!" Shielda add as two of the pest land on her shield. Meanwhile Sai has reach his sanity's peak decide to give the culprit his desire before the pest make him their prey. "Okay! Okay! I surrender!" He shout loudly to end his misery.

"Aaaaaaaaa, no! Save me!" An echoes pleading was heard in the training room, Yaya and Ying stop their battle abruptly. "W-w-what was that?" ask Ying and Yaya simultaneously. "Uhuhuhuhuhu did you hear that Fang, the scream has become scarier, first it's a boy, then it's a boy and girl, now it's like both of them was attacked by a ghost! Uhuhuhuhuhu" cry Gopal hiding behind Fang. "Ish Gopal, if you're that scared, just surrender already so that I can be popular faster!" Urge Fang even though he himself is shivering too.

Meanwhile, Laksamana Tarung, Komander KokoCi, and Kapten Kaizo stop their glaring contest after hearing the word 'save me'. The possible enemy alert them from Tok Aba warning, without hesitation they dash towards the source of scream. KokoCi immediately contact Ochobot to lock himself and the other power sphere inside the temporary power sphere room and be ready for emergency case.