Final Attack Part 1

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
TT - Tator Tot
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

I fall to my knees, then my hands hit the ground. The ground is cold and wet. Have I been walking in 1 centimeter of water? I can't see shit still. The figure left me in the dark again. I just...I want to go home. But where is home? What is home? I still don't even know who I am.

🎶🎸 Luka's POV 🎸🎶

I step out, away from Adrien, and dial Marinette. The phone rings a few times, then she picks up.

"Luka? Hey!"

"Marinette..."

"Is something wrong?"

"It's...it's Y/n."

There was a silence on the other side.

"She's...she's dying."

Still silence from Marinette.

"I'm at the hospital and Adrien is with me. He seems really upset and I think you're the only one who can keep him chill."

...

"Marin-"

The call ends.

What just happened? Maybe it was too much for her. I should've given her a warning. But how can you soften the blow? Her friend is dying...

I walk closer to Adrien. He's pounding his fist into his thigh and cold sweating.

"Adrien..."

"Why? Why does Lila have to be so selfish? She thinks I'll like her if she...kills my step-sister?" he chuckles.

"I don't think that's why she's doing th-"

"No. She has nothing good to offer. She should just leave my life, she should just leave PARIS."

I just stand there in silence. Adrien's chest is moving up and down as his breathing quickens. He's mad. That's understandable though...Lila put his new family member in the hospital, in critical condition. But at least she's stable.

How am I so calm? My girlfriend is dying. Dying. Dying. I- I don't feel anything. I don't feel pain anymore...

🍪 Marinette's POV 🍪

I watch my hands shake and I feel my whole body quiver in a constant motion. I somehow don't and do believe what Luka told me. "She's...she's dying." Why? How?

I drag my feet to the ladder and I climb up to my bed. Curling up with my knees to my chest, I start sobbing. I cry until no tears come out. My eyes feel numb and they look swollen. The bags under my eyes are puffy and distinctive.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps is above me. Who is on my rooftop balcony?

I rub my eyes then open the latch. All of a sudden I get pulled straight up and thrown into the foldable chair. I blink a few times and see a figure standing in-front of me. I peer at it, the sunset makes it hard to see their face.

"Marinette..."

It is Cat Noir.

"Yes kitty?"

He sits in-front of me now, dropping to the floor, "I don't feel like I can fight any akuminizations anytime soon..."

"Why? Ladybug needs you. What if she isn't feeling up for it either?"