Excuse Me Bitch

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

"Wait WHAT?"

Azar rubs the back of his tiny head, "Gabriel Agreste was the long lost son who went into hiding and...he's Hawkmoth.

"You know what? I'm not surprised Gabriel is Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth is a big cry baby and is boring. Just like Gabriel."

"I-"

"Although yeah probably shouldn't tell Adrien. Because he actually likes his father in a way and I don't see why. But yeah."

Nova and Azar look at each other then Nova clears her throat, "well, while we figure out a plan to offer to you, go to school and act...normal. Distract Adrien and raise your grades."

"Oh pft, I'll be so normal. I'll just create a riot in school."

"Um..."

"No no trust me. People expect things like that from me."

The kwamis exchange glances again, "well...alright."

[school day - monday - October 16]
- At School -

I take my seat and set my bag down next to my feet, on the floor. I look next to me and remembered that Lila sits next to me. I roll my eyes. She's annoying and fake.

I take my phone out of my black, sweatpants pocket and start texting some people.

"Heyyy how was your weekend?"

I look to my left side and my eyes slowly look up, meeting Lila's eyes. I give her a look and just continue texting.

"Um excuse me??"

Ignoring her again, I look towards the front at Adrien. He's smiling and gave me the thumbs up. I feel the corners of my mouth curve up.

"So Lila..."

"What? Now you want to talk to me?"

"Kinda...I bet under your bangs, you have a huge ass forehead."

"I- WHAT?!"

"Mhm."

"I DON'T HAVE A BIG FOREHEAD!"

"Then you're bald? Cuz your bangs look unnaturally big."

"WELL AT LEAST I DONT LOOK HOMELESS LIKE YOU! Like look at what you're wearing..." she shakes her head.

"At least I dress better than you. Your outfit is something an 8 year old would wear."

"I- hOw??"

"The leggings and shorts on top? That's so 1990."
(Google said the style first started in the 90s)

"Well your messy bun is..." she stares at it and starts looking all over. "It's actually pretty good..." she mumbles.

"I know. And your hair makes no sense. Lemme just-"

I pull on her hair as a joke. But then we both froze. I stare at the wig in my hands, then I look at Lila's bald head. Lila and I both blink twice and then she starts screaming.

"Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Kim comes over and starts laughing, "woah THATS JUST WOW!"

Lila looks at him, "SHUT UP!"

Kim walks closer and slaps the back of her neck, "I LIKE YOUR CUT G-"

Lila starts shaking in anger and she pushes me out of my chair. I trip over my bag and laugh...