Emergency

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🎶🎸 Luka's POV 🎸🎶

I watch the doctors swarm her lifeless body and take her. Y/n's body lies on the white bed, the doctors roll her away in a rush. They speed away to a room, a red light flashes above it. Something falls from her finger.

It was one of the rings she had just recently started wearing. I put it in my pocket gently. Then, I sulk to the floor and start crying. My hands meet my face as tears fell through my fingers like a waterfall.

"Y/n..." I whisper.

"Y/N!!!" I cry out.

I slam my fists to the ground. Another doctor grabs me and sets me onto the chair. I feel my chest moving up and down. My breath is fast, my words are shaky.

She can't die. She just can't. I can't lose her.

"Excuse me...Sir."

I slowly face the doctor who helped me up, "y-yes?"

"I was asking...do you know any family members of Y/n?"

"Didn't her last name give it away?"

"Agreste?"

"Yes. She's Adrien Agreste's step-sister."

The doctor's eyes widen, then she hastily runs for the phone. I watch her dial a number and tell the mystery person to get to the hospital.

I sink into the seat and feel the ring in my pocket. I quickly go to the bathroom and examine the ring. It's black with a silver lining. The symbol on it looks like a dragon with two green emeralds, one on each side.

Then a bright light shines from the pretty jewel. I cover my eyes and drop the ring on the sink counter.

A dragon-looking kwami pops out, "ayo. Y/n, what took you forever-"

I stare in wonder at the creature. His eyes meet mine. For a few seconds, we just froze.

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

All I see is blackness. A black void all around me, consuming my whole body.

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Am I dead?

Is this hell?

Nah. Hell would probably be a pit of fire, with the devil, giant size, sitting at the other side. The devil is just waiting for the dammed souls. Am I dammed? I don't think so...

If I close my eyes I see no difference. It's literally pure darkness. I can't see shit in front of me. If I turn left or right, it looks the same as before.

I could step forward and fall off a cliff for all I know.

"Hello?" I call out.

Wait. I- I can't remember what happened before this...

Come to think of it. I don't know my own name...

{1 hour and 23 minutes earlier}

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

I walk away from the Agreste mansion and grab my skateboard, laying against the gate. Then I pull out my phone to see where Luka is. 

"Says he was online 10 minutes ago by... OH- the bridge!"