Kwamis

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

"NO SERIOUSLY...WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?" I point at the one with wings, "Is this some kind of flying honey-flavored chicken wing??"

Adrien looks at me like I'm crazy.

Then I point at the other, "and is this some type of lizard mutant?? Like... the talking one from the Geico commercial?!"

Adrien squints at me, "what the fork is wrong with you? I'm asking for a friend," he says sarcastically.

"Ha ha, lemme guess. The friend is Marinette."

"N- WhAT NO!"

"WELL EDUCATE ME!"

The flying chicken wing floats slowly towards me, "I am Nova. I am the phoenix kwami. I came from your mother's side of the family. The ring is where my power comes from, it's a miraculous. Just like Ladybug's and Cat Noir's."

The lizard-looking thing clears its throat, "and I am Azar," he bows. "I am the dragon kwami. I came from Arthur's side of the family."

"Why didn't you just say Camilla's side? This girl doesn't know Arthur!" Nova scolds Azar.

I just stare at the two, then I look at Adrien. After, I shake my head slightly.

"Actually I do know a bit about Arthur. My father told me a story about him and mom."

Nova tilts her head a bit, "what do you know?"

I shrug my shoulders, "just that Arthur was my mom's, true love. But they went on the run with these rings and two families were looking for them. Then eventually they brought in a third family, the Agilles. And they all died except one and no one knows where he's at. Then when mom and Arthur were going to get married, they got attacked and he died..."

Nova sighs.

I continue, "and then mom decided to track down whoever sent out a team to hunt that killed Arthur. And now she's dead."

I bite my lip as it trembles. I quickly wipe my face of tears.

Nova closes her eyes, "I'm really sorry for Cami. She was like a best friend to me. She ordered us to find you and she made you the new owner of the family rings. Y/n... this is very important. You can't let anyone else touch these rings. You can't let anyone else know about these rings."

She opens her eyes and I stare into those hazel eyes. The golden flakes sparkle when she turns toward the sunlight, "don't worry Nova, I'll try my best."

Adrien clears is throat, "I can help too."

"How?" I ask.

"Well I have connections...like Cat Noir and Ladybug."

I roll my eyes and laugh, "of course you do! You're such a golden boy."

He smiles, "you know, you are a really nice person when you want to be."

"I know. I'm the best duH."

"Y/n...we know who is behind the attack already," Nova looks at Azar.

I take the rings from Adrien, "who?"

"The last survivor of the Agilles. But they changed their last name."

She pauses. *inserts dramatic music*

"It's Gustav. We know he lives in one of these mansions. We don't know what he changed his name to but he killed your mother. I know he did.