That's my Girlfriend

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🧍‍♀️Your POV🧍‍♀️

"You are suspended for 2 days because you disrespected your teacher and wrote inappropriate things in Lila's work!"

"This is bullshit. I didn't do anything to Lila's work. And it's not my fault I pushed against the teacher. She told me to leave and she was in my way."

"DON'T EVEN USE SUCH LANGUAGE HERE! WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?!"

"Hm I guess the lady who gave birth to me."

"Don't be a smart alec with me right now..."

"Then stop attacking me..."

He looks at his computer.

I whisper, "bitch."

He looks up at me, "what was that?"

"Nothing, you need hearing aids."

"OH YOU-"

Someone knocks on the door, I get up and open it. I roll my eyes, it's Adrien and two girls, "oh great sunshine boy is here with his two girlfriends." I sit back in the chair.

The girl with dark hair and blue eyes stutters, "g-girlfriend? N-noO I'm juggle fries, I mean vest a pen! I MEAN-"

Adrien cuts her off, "she's just a friend!"

I look at him and her. Then I point at the blonde, "K what about her? Is that your barbie, golden doodle?"

He looks at me then at the blond girl confused, "what no, I've known her since I was little."

"Come onnn Adrikinsss, just admit we have been dating for months nowww!"

"But we haven't-"

"Shut up Chloe!" The dark hair girl says.

I guess this other girl is Chloe. She grrs at the other, "watch your mouth Dupain-cheng!"

The principal slams his hand on the table, "ALL OF YOU SHH! Why are you guys here?"

Adrien walks forward, "we all stood up for y/n."

The man blinks, "why would you do that?"

Adrien shrugs, "because she's innocent."

"Too bad, you guys are suspended for two days too."

Chloe stomps the ground, "RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! IM GOING TO CALL DADDY AND WE CAN SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!"

The principal holds his hands up, "OK OK! You're free of any punishment Chloe...because uh...we don't want to disturb the Mayor now..."

"Hmph, good choice," she opens the door and leaves.

I roll my eyes and stand up. Adrien puts a hand on my shoulder, "where are you going?"

"Uhm I don't know maybe home?" I say sarcastically. I shake my shoulder from his hand aggressively.

As I turn the door knob he says one more thing, "Y/n, even though your not the nicest sibling someone can have, I love you. I care about you."

I turn around confused. He gives me a warm smile. I just walk out and slam the door behind me.

🥐 Adrien's POV 🥐

"Uh thanks Mr. Damocles, have a good day."

He nods and I walk out.