The Lady in the Painting

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🥐 Adrien's POV 🥐

"And I'm the gingerbread man! I'm kidding ... I know you're serious. And that's... that's a pretty big shocker..." y/n trails off.

"I know. But I want Ladybug to look at me as Cat noir and think, 'you know, I do love you. I love you just as much, maybe even more than the other boy.'"

"Have you ever thought that the other boy could be you as Adrien Agreste?"

"So she would like perfect model me like everyone else..."

"Or maybe not. Maybe you know her and don't know that yet."

Nova and Azar phase back into Adrien's room.

Azar starts breathing heavily, "that was a lot of flying for today." He falls onto the couch.

Then a black flying thing pops out from Adrien's jacket, "since she knows, now I can yell at you, Adrien..."

Adrien's eyes are wide, "PLAGG!"

"Ok ready..."

"I- wait-"

"YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN MY ASS! YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT LADYBUG BUT LADYBUG LOVES YOU! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN THAT HEAD?"

"I don't understand people..."

"I KNOW! And it gets me so frustrated sometimes," Plagg flies over to his camembert drawer.

"Do I know Ladybug in real life?"

Y/n shakes her head, "you probably do."

⭐️ Nova's POV ⭐️

"Azar shut up and help me search!"

"I am! I'm searching by this painting."

I fly over to the painting, "who's she?"

"No clue."

"She kinda looks like Adrien..."

Azar looks around then back at the painting, "maybe there's something behind the painting?"

"Alright, I'll phase through to check, you stay here or check around the room again."

🌶 Azar's POV🌶

I watch Nova go into the painting then I start to whistle to myself.

"This is a nice painting..."

I brush my paw on it, then one spot feels different. I put my other paw on the painting. I feel another different spot. Nove flies back out and startles me.

"AZAR!"

My paws move forward and press the buttons at the same time. A hole in the ground appears.

"Oh? AZAR WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME! ISN'T THIS GOOD?"

"I DON'T KNOW! We don't even know what's down there-"

"Let's check it out then. Together."

Nova smirks, "what are you, scared?"

"N-no! I just think four eyes are better than two..."

"Mkay, whatever you say."

I follow Nova as she flies down. The hole in the floor led us into a long tube. It seems like an elevator? Everything around us was dark, pitch black.