I moved to an empty bench while other students were forced to move aside by guards who were trying to sort out houses for each dorm. It looked like frat's and sororities too. I watched, fascinated by it all, "You're new?" I hear a masculine voice beside me.

I snap my eyes to soft brown ones, a teacher, "Jesus." I breathe out.

His smile overtakes his face, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Professor Noris, I work with plants and earth. Just wanted to offer you the maps of each wing and each juniors itinerary. The assembly of rules and regulations have unfortunately been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, so, please read this pan-flip and get yourself towards the groups to find your dorm. You don't want to lug all this around, kid. Anyway, welcome to Nocturne. I look forward to having you in your compulsory chemistry class. Portions of the green to make the roots and plants grow mean, am I right?" He chuckles, before waving away and immediately moving to a group of students that wave to him, knowing him.

I blink, more freaking energy in that Dude than a Gatorade, Jesus.

"You lost?" I hear in front of me.

I look up and there stood the principal's main assistant, only I wasn't supposed to know that. Arya Mange dressed like a student, brown hair in waves and tied up at the sides with a bow, she stares at me with a raised eyebrow and then did I sense the aura she was trying to get a read on. Athena hinted at a few tricks to piss off mind readers and avoid them trying to read every thought.

I instead loaded nerves into my thoughts and the nervous reaction that made Arya blink twice and look surprised, frowning like she should have read that on me before, "It's overwhelming. I thought I'd wait till some of the crowd is clear before I find my House, I guess." I shrug, opening the map and making it look like I was lost when I knew this place off by heart now. Having studied the damn thing for the past two weeks I'd been locked in an house caravan while getting out of Darkling Territory and into an entirely new realm.

Arya smiles, "Completely normal. Here, why don't I get Oscar to help you. We have every room sorted. Why don't I show you where a few of your classes will be. I see that you've already met Professor Noris, he's your green chemistry teacher. The others are on your schedule too, but in recent developments, we've scheduled for all students to have combat training, do you have any in your background?"

Yes, a fuck load.

"No, I know nothing about fighting." I tell her, the nervousness in my voice growing when the dark shadows of one particular teacher was close by.

I look behind me when Arya did, she raises an eyebrow, "Professor Argon and Supervisors Legion and Credence, what a surprise to see you all here so early?" She says to them, just as more students come this way, shocked at seeing them.

I felt the gaze of something I couldn't fathom ever having to deal with. Tall and broad, he had to be well-over six feet and with ember eyes that looked like two dark gems at a bonfire. Hair that was cut short, short enough that it couldn't be gelled back, a dark brown colour too. Wearing a black long coat with a tuxedo suit underneath, strong forearms with refreshing looking dragon tattoos on one hand, two silver rings on forefinger and thumb. Hands were big, and his stance exerted his athletic capabilities. I was looking at Creed Legion. And he was staring at me, eyes blank, masked over. But if those eyes weren't more luring than the setting of suns or the green of meadows and mountains. Nothing more breathtaking and that made me pause. What was I doing? I couldn't possibly be looking at another guy after the shit I've been through.