The dark moon

A/N: First full lenght chapter is here! Just an FYI, as much as I write for you, I also wite for me, so that means to say that I write these chapters to really put my OC's into the story, in a way that, if I ever read them, I'll remember the episodes and story-lines as best as I can just with what's on the text. With that being said, considering Diana is, well... a little unavailable at the moment lol, the first part of this book, you're just have to bear with me, okay? Because she's gonna appear in mentions and memories and stuff like that, but keep reading, okay? I SWEAR I have great things planned for this book and this season happens to be one of my favorites with a few very important story-lines coming up. So, yeah, I talk too much, but I just needed to let you know. As always, I hope you enjoy this book and don't be shy on leaving your comments and thoughts! Your feedback really keeps me motivated!

Lydia had reunited with the boys at the animal clinic at their request and stood with them around the exam table as Scott went on and on about how he thought Derek was missing. Stiles didn't seem all that worried, but, as soon as the word missing left Scott's lips, Lydia felt her body freezing. And, of course, already in tune with Lydia's sudden and, usually, subtle changes of mood, the two boys turned to look at her.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked, as the red head sighed.

"I think he might be missing too." She said. "I've been hearing this voice... It's been calling to me... Asking me to find them."

"For how long?" Scott frowned.

"A few days." Lydia admitted, as Scott and Stiles exchanged a look. "I was hearing it just before you called me to come and meet you here."

"Okay, so... What does it mean?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Lydia shrugged.

"Okay, how long has it been since you've heard from Derek?" Stiles asked, as he turned to look at Scott next.

"Weeks." The alpha said. "He hasn't gotten back to any of my texts."

"Has Derek ever returned your texts?" Stiles asked.

"Once... Definitely once..." Scott said, as both Stiles and Lydia turned to look at him. "But this time, it felt different. So, I went to the loft. The alarm was on. Everything looked okay. But then, I found these."

Pulling out something from his pocket, Scott opened his palm over the table so that he could show what he was holding to Stiles and Lydia. The two of them leaned in closer a little and Lydia frowned a little, looking down at the silver bullet shells.

"What are those?" Lydia asked.

"I didn't know. so, I sent a picture of it to Deaton." Scott said. "He said that it's the mark of a family of Hunters based out of Mexico, the Calaveras."

"What would they want with Derek?" Lydia frowned.

"You don't think they killed him, do you?" Stiles asked.

"I... I don't know." Scott shook his head. "That's why you're here."

When Scott turned to look at Lydia, the girl sighed, but reached for the bullets in Scott's hand anyway, putting them in her hands instead. She closed her eyes then, rolling the bullets over her palm for a second to try and get a feel out of them. When nothing happened, Lydia frowned, letting the bullets fall down against the metal examination table and gasping when the sound of the metal hitting against metal pulsed in her ears along with a muffled, echoed scream that Lydia assumed to be Derek's.

"Lydia, what?" Scott asked, as soon as he noticed the expression in Lydia's face. He could tell she knew something, but she had so many emotions in her face, he couldn't tell if they were good or bad. Not like Diana used to be able to tell, anyway. "Is he dead?"