6) The Midnight Adventure.

Start from the beginning

"Harry you don't need to worry, Quidditch is in you blood." Hermione added, trying to help. "Follow me, I'll show you."

Hermione led us through the corridors to a trophy case which held Quidditch trophies in them.

"See." she said pointing out a name

JAMES POTTER - SEEKER

"Harry you didn't say your dad was a Quidditch player." Ron said dumbfounded.

"Well he's not going to have known is he." I pointed out "Anyways we better head back to the common room. I've got some work I want to finish."

"Speaking of, can I have some help with the transfiguration homework?" Ron asked.

"Sure I'll just do my work first then help you."

With that we headed back to the common room where we spent the majority of the rest of the day.

I was about to head up to the doom room before I though it would be good to try and stop Harry and Ron's efforts to duel Malfoy.

"I seriously think you shouldn't go to that duel with Malfoy. Filch will have your necks if he finds you." I pleaded.

"We've already decided we're going, nothing you say is going to change that." Ron said assertively

"Someone has to put Malfoy in his place." Harry added.

"If if he even shows." I muttered under my breath. "Well alright then, goodnight. Goodnight 'Mione, i'll see you tomorrow."

Hopefully not before then I thought to myself.

"Goodnight Y/N, see you tomorrow." Hermione responded

I gave her a warm smile and waved as I headed to the stairs. A little after I headed to bed Harry and Ron came up together discussing their plans.

"Harry, did you actually learn any dueling spells?" I asked curiously

"Ummm, yes?"

"You don't seem very sure about that." I said chuckling. "If it's worth anything you'll probably be better than Ron."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean." Ron said with a laugh knowing I was joking.

"I'm not sure that's true." Harry responded glumly

"Cheer up, you'll be fine. Anyways you two have fun on your date, I'm going to try and sleep."

And sleep I did.

Hermione POV

I had decided to stay in the common room after the boys went to sleep to try one last time to stop them. My plan was to confront them before they left and try to make them reconsider. If Y/N wasn't sleeping then he could back me up but I wouldn't want to wake him.

I managed to get a little rest before I heard a light scuffle of feet heading into the room. It was obvious who it was and I sat up quickly.

"I can't believe you're going to do this, think of the points you'll lose Gryffindor. Also Harry I doubt you'll be let off a second time you were awfully lucky earlier."

It seemed as if their footsteps had stirred Y/N as more noise could be heard coming from the dorms. A figure was coming down and he was rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"You - go back to bed" Ronald said to me furiously.

The figure cuffed him round the head and I giggled internally at the action.

"She's right you know, you'd be better off listening to us." Y/N told him.

"It really is quite selfish" I added "I ought to tell your brother - Percy, he'd put a stop to this."