5. Right Here In My Arms

She'll be Right Here In My Arms.

The next day, Aria decided to call her parents and sister.

She hadn't wanted to call both of her parents, but that's what ended up happening.

When there was an answer, it was her mother at first.

"Hey, mum." Aria said, smiling a little, excited to finally hear her mother's voice.

"Hello, dear." She Said. "How's Finland?"

Aria sighed a bit, sitting on her couch. "Cold," She Said. "But nice. I met someone."

"Really? Who?" Her mom asked.

"His name is Ville, and he's a singer." Aria said. "He's incredibly nice."

"Well, it's good you're making friends." Her mom Said. "But remember, don't trust everyone.."

"I know, mom.." Aria laughed a little. "I think I have a good judge of character by now."

"I'm sure you do, sweetie."

Suddenly, she heard talking in the background, and before she had time to think, her father's harsh voice was coming through the phone.

"Aria, is that you?" He slurred angrily, clearly drunk again.

"D-Dad.." Aria mumbled, anxiety filling her chest.

"You stupid bitch!" He shouted. "You moved to fucking Finland?"

He knew she had moved. Her sister and mom literally had to hold him back while she drove away so he didn't chase after her and hurt her.

"You watched me leave.." she mumbled, her heart beating quickly. Through she knew he couldn't hurt her how, it still scared her, just hearing his voice. She had been so traumatized that she expected to feel pain by hearing him like this.

"You're such a fucking idiot!" He shouted. "What the hell were you thinking?"

Tears filled her eyes, and she began to cry. "I-I don't know.."

"I can't hear you!"

"Dad, please, stop.." she pleaded, feeling a familiar sensation in her chest.

She couldn't have a panic attack. Not now, without anyone to help her through it.

"You want me to stop?" He asked. "What, are you having another panic attack? You've always been so weak."

"Please.." she sobbed, burying her face in her hands.

"Listen to me, little bitch." He growled. "I will come and find you."

He hung up, and Aria tried to calm herself down.

However, it was no use. At this point, she knew she was having a panic attack.

She held her phone firmly in her hands, frantically dialing Chloe's number.

It rang, but there was no answer, which made Aria remember that Chloe was at work.

She didn't know who else to call. She didn't know anyone else.

Then it hit her.

In her panicking state, she quickly dialed his number, not even thinking twice about it.

She brought her phone up to her ear, her hands trembling severely.

Please answer, please answer, please answer, she pleaded, as the phone rang multiple times.

"Ville Hermanni Valo speaking." Ville answered, a professional tone in his voice.

"V-Ville.." Aria choked out.

His tone immediately changed after hearing her voice. "Aria? Are you alright?"

"M-my Dad.." She Whimpered. "H-he called..."

"Aria?" He Asked again, his voice filled with worry.

"Panic attack.." Aria mumbled.

"I'll be right there, love, Okay?" He asked.

Aria hummed in response.

"I'm going to hang up now." He said. "I'll be there, I promise."

"Okay.." She whimpered.

He hung up, and she looked around.

It felt like the room was closing in on her.

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think straight, and her vision was blurred. Her heartbeat was erratic, and she felt cold and hot at the same time, as well as dizzy.

Her mind swirled with what he father said.

Maybe what he said wouldn't hurt most people, but she was used to getting hurt after getting yelled at.

This was her body's fight or flight mode kicking in. Her body's way of anticipating the pain.

She buried her face in her hands, breathing heavily.

Time seemed to move slowly, yet not that much time had passed.

Finally, Ville burst in, running to her side immediately. He wrapped her in his arms, pulling her to his chest.

Her body trembled as she tried to steady her breathing, as well as her heartbeat. Tears streamed down her face, and she buried her head in Ville's chest.

He ran his hand through her hair, rocking his body back and forth slightly in an attempt to calm her.

"Shh...Kulta, you're safe.." he cooed.

She gripped onto the fabric of his shirt, burying her head in his chest more.

"H-he Said he'd....c-come for me.." she sobbed, her voice shaky.

"He won't Hurt you, Aria.." he said, running his hand through her hair, then patting her head gently. "Not with me here to protect you."

He gave her a loving squeeze, looking down and kissing her on the forehead.

The two of them sat there for nearly fifteen minutes, until Aria's panic attack finally stopped. 

When it did, she pulled away from him, her cheeks turning red as she looked down.

"I'm sorry, Ville." She Said.

"Don't apologize, Love." He said.

"I didn't want to bother you.." she mumbled.

He turned her face to his, using his fingers to turn her head.

"Aria, you're not bothering me." He said. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

He stared into her eyes for a moment.

"Are you Okay now?" He Asked.

She nodded, looking back down. "Yeah...I think I am." She mumbled. "Thank you, Ville."

"You don't have to thank me." He responded.

"Yes, I do.." She Said. "You didn't gave to do this for me. Gosh, we just met...I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking when I called."

"I'm happy to help, Aria." He said. "Believe me, I am. I don't care if we just met."

She swallowed, nodding a little. "Thank you." She mumbled again.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Would you like me to stay a while longer?"

Aria thought for a moment.

She felt more calm with his presence, for sure, but she didn't want to bother him for longer than she needed to.

But then again, he was offering.

She bit her lip. "Sure."