XXXXX

"This is amazing," Derek murmured as he stepped into the car of the London Eye behind Meredith.

"Very romantic," she smiled as she took in the bottle of champagne and roses that covered the entire car.

Derek smiled as he reached for the champagne, pouring each of them a glass before he clinked his glass against hers. "Here's to Europe," he said as the giant Ferris wheel slowly began to move over the lights of the city.

"To Europe," Meredith smiled, sipping her glass before she turned to the large window, cuddling into Derek's side.

"It's been an amazing two months," Derek whispered.

"We'll be amazing when we get back too," Meredith whispered, sensing Derek's concerns.

"I know," Derek nodded. "I'm just going to miss being by your side twenty four hours a day."

"We have to work, Derek," she sighed. "But...well...if you want...my house is closer to the hospital than your apartment is."

Derek blinked quickly, surprise taking over his features as he tried to understand what she was saying. "Meredith," he breathed. "Do you..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said quickly. "I just don't know exactly how I'll be able to fall asleep without you anymore, but I'll have to do it a lot when you're on call anyways, so it's not a big deal, but I just thought it would be really nice since we're together forever or whatever, but if you don't want to..."

She was cut off by the feeling of Derek's lips on hers. "I'd love to move in with you, Meredith Grey," he whispered.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," Derek smiled. "I love you. And coming home to you after a long day at work...there's nothing that I can complain about that."

Meredith grinned as she cuddled closer to him, looking out over the scenery of London. "I'll have to make sure Lexie and Izzie are okay with it," she said. "But they love you, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Or we could find our own place," Derek suggested.

"You want me to move?" Meredith asked.

"Not if you don't want to," Derek said. "But it might be nice to have a place just for ourselves. We could find somewhere in between the hospital and the school."

"I'll have to talk to them," she said. "But they can keep living there, right?"

"It's your house, Mer, whatever you want," Derek laughed. "We'll figure it out when we get home."

"But we're going to live together?" she breathed.

"Definitely," Derek nodded.

"Good," she smiled.

"So...Miss Grey," Derek said teasingly. "What has been your favorite part of our European adventures?"

"You mean besides the part where you lost your swim trunks on the beach in Nice?" Meredith giggled.

"That was so your fault," Derek rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who suggested sex in the water," Meredith giggled. "And you asked me what my favorite part was."

"Fine," Derek rolled his eyes. "Your favorite non sexual part of the vacation."

"Hmmm...riding in the gondolas in Venice," Meredith sighed. "And the food in Italy."

"Of course," Derek laughed.

"What's yours?" Meredith asked.

"Camping in Austria," Derek smiled. "But this is quickly climbing the charts."