I hope that this time, Wei Rong can be honest for a while and stop harassing him.

...

At the same time, the third grade teaching building.

Xiao Yiheng opened the exercise book and was about to pick up a pen. He heard the girls in the class chatting and sharing gossip.

"Have you watched the campus network?" The girl exclaimed, "The very famous omega Licheng in the second year of high school, at the school gate last night, punched an alpha chasing him into the hospital!!"

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Xiao Yiheng:?

Who? Who fought?

...

High school subjects are heavy, and the three minor subjects of music, physical education, and fine arts are the battlegrounds for all major teachers.

Every Monday, the main subject teachers will squeeze in front of the class schedule and pretend to ask: "Class schedule, class schedule, let me see which lucky associate teacher was sick this week?"

Only in the second grade (13) class—that is, the class where Li Cheng is in—the associate teacher is never "sick".

No way, who would let Li Cheng be the school bully, who would dare to deprive him of his body sound?

With his aura, the students in the second grade (13) class can have three minor subjects a week.

This day is Wednesday, and there is an art class in the afternoon.

The art teacher Qiu Xian is an omega. She was pregnant for eight months. She was delicate and weak and could not work for a long time. So in recent weeks, she has been teaching them to paint still life-just put a few bottles on the table. With just a banana, each student has a paintbrush and a drawing board, so they can stay honestly for a whole class.

She also knew that this group of children did not come to art class to learn to paint at all, but to relax, chat, play with mobile phones, and talk about love in secret, so every time she went to class, she kept a blind eye. One eye, as long as the students don’t tear down the classroom, they can do whatever they want.

Qiu Xian set up her drawing board in the corner of the studio, spread out the drawing paper, and drew her own painting quietly.

After a while, a pair of shiny eyes appeared above the drawing board.

"Teacher Qiu!" Li Cheng asked with blond hair like a little lion, with a smiley face, "Let's have a discussion? Every time in class, I ask everyone to draw those rotten bananas. Everyone is tired of painting."

Qiu Xian asked him: "If you don't paint still life, what should you paint?"

Li Cheng said, "Draw people!"

Qiu Xian thought for a while and agreed: "It's okay. There are still a few plaster figures in the cabinet, you can move them out..."

"No, no, no, I mean—" Li Orange stretched out a finger to point to his nose, "—paint a ‘person’, a living person."