25

"Baby Bear?" Mark came home after work, the house seemed too silent, he checked every room until he found his baby fast asleep on the carpet with  his teddy bear next to Michael

"Baby Bear?" Mark came home after work, the house seemed too silent, he checked every room until he found his baby fast asleep on the carpet with  his teddy bear next to Michael. A warm smile crept into his thin lips as he saw his small family cuddled up on the fluffy carpet. Haechan had on one of his small boxers and the two must have had a wash because even the baby had on only a nappy on.

"Hey Michael baby. What are you doing?" Mark whisper screamed at his son who seemed to have his big orbs wide open. What he saw next confused him a little. The child seemed to be suckling on one of its mother's nipples, his small fat arms kneading the quite swollen chest.

"Can't be?" Mark frowned, Haechan wouldn't have milk. But he wasn't sure, after all the baby must be just munching on his Mommy's nipple.

Shrugging the thought away he went upstairs to shower, meanwhile Haechan woke up with a whimper as he carried his son to the crib and waddled to the kitchen to eat something. He was so hungry that he ate so much. Switching on the kettle for coffee since he saw Marks car parked outside and heard the water running upstairs he decided to heat his husbands dinner then go wear a shirt.

"Hey Baby. Looking thick aren't we???" Mark came downstairs as he crashed their lips together. Haechan gasped for breath, his arms flapping as his husband stole his teddy bear.

"Beary Teddhy give?? Beary coldy!! Nipple alla Hurty lotta!!! Feetie hurty!" Haechan whimpered with a sniffle. His nipples were swollen and red, even his soft chest looked all puffy. "Teddhy give?" He made grabby hands at the older.

"Liony wanna sucky Beary nippie." Mark trapped the beauty in-between his arms as he started sucking on a nipple and he literally started choking on milk.

"Beary hurty liony!!!" Haechan started crying when Mark started coughing.

"No baby. Can you go get my phone?" Mark wiped his mouth, the younger nodded waddling off to bring his husband's phone.

Taeyong groaned when his phone kept ringing, he woke up as he answered the phone and it was his brother panicking. He pulled on shirt slowly tip toeing away so Jaehyun won't wake up.

"How can Haechan lactate?! Does that mean he's PREGNANT?!" Mark screamed on the other line.

"Most probably but how do you know?" Taeyong frowned.

"So I came home to Michael sucking on Haechans nipple and I kinda sucked it too, like you know to be sure and then I choked on the milk. Trust me he's heavy on his chest." Mark was worried because his wife was Autistic.

A few hours later Haechan was taken to the hospital despite the time. Michael slept peacefully in his pram while Taeyong checked the boys swollen tummy. Haechan always had a swollen stomach due to his gastrointestinal disorders but this time it was different.

"He's pregnant and can you believe it that he's 15 weeks through? Five months pregnant and non of us knew? Damn. No wonder Michael had been suckling on him." Taeyong informed Mark, the older squealed but Haechan didn't understand why they were happy and why there was gel on his tummy.

"Beary wanna sheepy. Beary thirshy. Sparkly where?" Haechan weakly looked around.

"He's here baby. Mark the baby is only six months younger than Michael and it's a girl as how I predict. It's going to be tough but he's healthy enough. Congratulations." Taeyong hugged his brother tightly.

As Haechan grew he slowly came to a realization that he had a baby within him aswell. Mark helped him about too though it was hard in so many ways. Yet all of it required love and nothing more. Though disabled and in pain most of the time, Haechan always had a smile on his face which was contagious and genuine.

"Daddy please!!!" Michael and Sarang begged their father to let them go to the summer camp.

"Ask your mother. His rules his rein." Mark shrugged.

"Mommy!!" They ran to where ever the brunette would be.

"Campy no go!!! Beary Mommy lonely! Uhhh.......uhhhh Beary wanna............." Haechan fiddled his fingers at his children. He felt bad for never letting them go on the camp each year because he was sad to seperate them.

"What is it Mommy?" Michael kissed his forehead.

"Cally Beary Mommy Evey day? Teddhy with...... Uhh......no no naughty worky." He cutely glared at them, they squished him in a bone crushing hug and ran downstairs.

"You let them go?" Mark back hugged his wife. Haechan nodded, he pouted but smiled. They had four children and he would give birth to the fifth soon. But he was now able to understand that his children were growing up.

"Sparkly.......Uhh uhhh Beary Lovey baby lotta big. Thata why. Beary no meanie Mommy. Beary good." Haechan giggled cutely as he pecked his husband's lips then waddled to their twins children's rooms to wake them up for school.

"Sooo when do you plan to give yourself up for me? It's been so long since we did it." Mark playfully slapped his wife's peaches.

"Liony naughty! Beary babiesh will hear!" The younger pouted with a cute glare, he gasped when he got trapped on the hallways.

Sarang was coming from the laundry room and had a heart attack when she saw her father kissing her mothers living daylights off, the poor man's teddy bear fell to the ground and her Daddy's naughty arms were all over her Mommy's body.

"Aish these two. Get a room for seven sake!!! You guys have four children and the fifth would be born in a few days time and you be- Ahh I'm too blessed to be stressed." Sarang rolled her eyes as she speed walked from there like a blind mouse with a walking stick.

"Your Taeyong Aunt has 23!" Mark shouted after his daughter.

"Mommy doesn't want 23, you old man! Five is more than enough. No more kids!" She threw a pillow at her father.

"Beary wanna Liony lovey Beary." Haechan pouted.

"Why are you so innocent Mommy?" Sarang screamed leavings quickly.

The End

Thank chuuu 🥺